Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
- Have you tried endless diets none of which have worked longer term and you long to step off the diet roller coaster and enjoy food?
- Have you noticed weight gain, particular stubborn weight around your middle?
- Do you suffer from lack of energy? feeling tired at certain points during the day?
- Are you keen to explore how nutrition can boost your mental health?
I’m Emily, a fully qualified nutrition and lifestyle coach specialising in weight-loss. I use my expertise to help my clients to discover a balanced diet, regain their natural body shape and boost their energy so they can restore their confidence and self-esteem.
If any of the following sound familiar then please get in touch for a complementary 30-minute consultation:
- Do you struggle to know what to eat and feel confused by all the weight-loss and diet information out there?
- Do you often feel hungry, are prone to binge-eating and feeling bad about what you've eaten?
- Are you suffering from bloating and brain fog and just want to be able to function like you used to?
- Would you love to have a really good balanced diet, with foods which nourish your body and provide you with good energy but without having to track what you eat and be constantly mindful of calories and macros?
- Are you keen to achieve weight-loss for good, in a healthy and consistent way?
What's it like to work with me?
When you sign up with me, we will work together at your pace, to develop a healthy diet enabling you to wave goodbye to fad diets for good.
I will help you to balance your blood sugar levels, banish cravings and eat a diet which nourishes your body and restores energy and your natural body shape.
I have a unique set of skills which combines both nutritional and lifestyle knowledge with coaching, enabling me to be both your educator and to support you in removing obstacles and changing your behaviour.
Clients all leave my programmes with better nutritional knowledge, feeling more energetic and having lost weight if this was their aim.
The programmes I offer:
I offer three programmes which last for between 12-16 weeks each and help clients to build a simple and healthy set of habits they can stick to for life.
I mostly work online via zoom calls, but offer face-to-face appointments for very local clients.
Please get in touch for a complementary 30-minute consultation to start your journey to a healthier, happier, more confident you. If you can't see a convenient time then please get it touch so I can see what I can arrange for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have a diploma in Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching and I've run my own coaching company for three years seeing a broad range of clients. I see most clients online but will see local clients in person.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£60.00 - £960.00
Free initial online session
I offer a complementary 30-minute consultation which can be booked here: Free Vitality Review - Emily Collins (vitalitywithemily.co.uk)
I offer three programmes which are priced from £460 to £960. They all begin in the same way with 2 x 90 minute consultations to get under the skin of your history and your goals and then they differ in price depending on how much time we have together for the remainder of the programme. All my programmes last for between 12-16 weeks and most are delivered on Zoom unless you are local to me.
I then offer top up sessions which are priced at £60 per 45-minute session.
When I work
All of my past clients have rated my services very highly. These are some of my most recent client reviews:
"At the start of my journey I was so confused with what I should be doing to improve my nutrition to enable me to lose weight and also lead a healthier lifestyle. Emily was fantastic she broke everything down with my diet and we looked at where I wanted to change/improve, we created habits which in turn has literally turned my life around in regards to eating and lifestyle. Friends have commented on how happy I am . My time with Emily has been a worthwhile investment I cannot recommend her and her programme enough"
Stephen, age 62
"My main goal was to lose weight and I did. Doing a better eating regime I lost one and three quarter stone in weight, which was amazing"
"Emily is a lovely down to earth person with a wealth of knowledge. This has helped me to see what I need to do to achieve my life change"
What does a programme include:
When you work with me this is the process we will undertake together:
- I will send you a questionnaire to complete which takes approx 45 mins to fill out and also asks for a 3-day food diary.
- We will have a 90-minute zoom call where we will talk about your goals, what has brought you to this point, your history and your current diet and lifestyle.
- During a second 90-minute zoom call I will feedback the results of my analysis to you including about your macro and micro nutrient intake and your lifestyle factors. From this we will develop your first plan.
- Depending on the programme you choose we will then have catch up sessions at different intervals to refine and develop your programme and to set you up with a good set of healthy habits for life.