Are you struggling with your weight?
Hi, my name is Andrew. I am an experienced nutritionist and weight management practitioner who has worked with hundreds of clients 1-to-1 and in groups. This service has been created to provide you with a step by step, evidence-based approach to long-term weight loss. The approach is tailored to your individual needs.
Every client that I work with is unique, and has their own barriers to achieving long-term weight loss. Those barriers may be nutritional, physical, mental, or emotional, and as a practitioner I have years of experience helping clients to overcome these.
I don't believe in fad diets or temporary change. I believe in a holistic approach to long-term weight loss. I believe in helping you develop a nutritional and psychological skill-set that will allow you to take control of your eating habits, and develop self-discipline.
Anybody can diet and shift weight in the short-term. I am here to create a platform for you to lose weight gradually, and keep it off long-term.
You can make the change today if you are willing.
For more information, please visit my website or contact me on 07925002280.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Weight Management Practitioner.
- MSc in Physical activity, Nutrition and Health Promotion.
- BSc in Applied Sports Science.
- Mindful eating and mindfulness.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial telephone consultation (30-45 minutes) - £25
My sessions are set at £45 per hour.
I would usually recommend that you commit to six sessions, either weekly or fortnightly, however whether you are looking for more or less depends on your needs.
I have my main place of practice in Bedfordshire. However, if you would like me to visit you in other areas, such as Northamptonshire, Cambridgeshire, or Hertfordshire, this can also be arranged. We can discuss this by telephone or through my website.
Please visit my website for recent testimonials on the service provided, and also for more information.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|