ANutr, MSc, BSc
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Are you struggling with your health, weight, habits, or wellbeing?
Hi everyone, my name is Andrew Latimer. I am a Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr), a specialist in Health Promotion (MSc), a Sports Scientist (BSc), and a Weight Management Practitioner. I have a decade of experience working in health and wellbeing. In that time, I’ve worked in clinical settings, both in groups and 1-to-1, as well as with people online around the world.
Every client that I work with is unique, and faces their own set of barriers when it comes to achieving a healthy lifestyle. As my client, I will be as committed to your goals as you are.
This service will provide you with:
- A free initial telephone consultation. (45 - 60 minutes)
- A rigorous assessment of your food diary and eating habits.
- 1-to-1 coaching on Zoom or over the telephone. These sessions will be focused on nutrition, exercise and activity, sleep, stress, and everything that influences our health and wellbeing.
- An understanding of why your eating habits exist.
- A psychological focus on building a healthier relationship with food and overcoming any challenging habits.
- Metrics for measuring success, such as weigh-ins, body measurements, and other measures of progress.
- A fully tailored nutrition and lifestyle plan that is designed based on our initial consultation.
- Optional inclusion of recipes in line with your preferences.
- Communication between sessions over WhatsApp or email.
For more information, please contact me by phone or please email me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr).
- MSc in Physical activity, Nutrition and Health Promotion.
- BSc in Applied Sports Science.
- Weight Management Practitioner.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£50.00 per session
Free initial telephone or online session
The programme is priced at £300, where you will be given 6 hours of 1-to-1 support on Zoom or over the telephone. These will be spread out at a frequency that suits you, but I'd typically recommend once a week in the early stages, and then bi-weekly or monthly towards the end. The initial consultation is free. You can read more information about the programme above.
For one-off sessions, these are priced at £50.
For one-off food diary feedback reports, these are priced at £30,the feedback will go into detail on how you can improve your eating habits.
When I work
Catherine Joy: "Andrew is a very approachable and professional nutritionist whose broad knowledge not only encompasses diet and nutrition, but also general health, training and mindset. Andrew has helped me reach my specific goals by providing quality information and excellent support. He has helped me to identify and break down my own barriers with regards to my diet and exercise habits and I am really glad I took the step in contacting him as I have made permanent changes that will benefit me into the future. I would definitely recommend him, thank you!
Lisa Canale: "Andrew has been great and I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking to lose weight or make better food choices, he's very easy to get on with and helpful and has a great deal of knowledge in his field!"
Katie Sexton: "I have struggled with my weight for a number of years and have been recently diagnosed with Polycystic Ovaries. Andrew has supported me by giving me good nutritional information to make positive changes to my diet. Andrew has used a range of exercises to show that small changes can make a big difference which is something I have found to be very useful. Though other activities I have come to better understand my relationship with food and recognise triggers which make me loose focus on my weight loss journey! Since working with Andrew I have seen weight loss but also a loss in body fat which has motivated me to carry on! Thanks Andrew!"