Andrew Latimer - ANutr, MSc, BSc.
Are you struggling with your weight?
Hi, my name is Andrew. I am an experienced Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr, MSc) and Weight Management Practitioner that is focused on providing evidence-based nutrition, behaviour change techniques, and lifestyle advice to my clients.
Every client that I work with is unique, and faces their own barriers to achieving long-term weight loss. Those barriers are often multi-dimensional, and as your practitioner I have a depth of experience helping clients to overcome complex eating habits.
As my client, I will be as committed to your goals as you are. Our sessions will be built around giving you the nutritional and psychological skill-set necessary to make your goals (short-term and long-term) attainable.
This service will provide you with:
- An initial telephone consultation.
- A rigorous assessment of your food diary and eating habits.
- 1-to-1 coaching focused on nutrition, habit building, barriers to weight loss, self-discipline, motivation and behaviour change techniques.
- Evidence based articles.
- Weigh-ins and measurements.
- A fully tailored nutritional plan, in line with your individual needs.
- Communication between sessions.
For more information, please visit my website or contact me on 07925002280.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr).
- Weight Management Practitioner.
- MSc in Physical activity, Nutrition and Health Promotion.
- BSc in Applied Sports Science.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Sports nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
The Nutritional Reform programme is priced between £250-350, where you will be given 6 hours of 1-to-1 support. Telephone and Skype sessions are also an option on the programme.
My main practice is located in Bedfordshire. However, if you would like me to visit you in other areas such as Northampton, Cambridgeshire or Hertfordshire, this can also be arranged.
Catherine Joy - "Andrew is a very approachable and professional nutritionist whose broad knowledge not only encompasses diet and nutrition, but also general health, training and mindset. Andrew has helped me reach my specific goals by providing quality information and excellent support. He has helped me to identify and break down my own barriers with regards to my diet and exercise habits and I am really glad I took the step in contacting him as I have made permanent changes that will benefit me into the future. I would definitely recommend him, thank you!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|