Andrew Latimer - ANutr, MSc, BSc.
Are you struggling with your weight?
Hi, my name is Andrew. I am an experienced Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr, MSc) and Weight Management Practitioner, with a track record for helping individuals to overcome their obstacles and achieve long-term weight loss in the healthiest way possible.
Every client that I work with is unique, and faces their own barriers to achieving long-term weight loss. Those barriers are often multi-dimensional, and as your practitioner I have a depth of experience helping clients to overcome complex eating habits. Those habits may be triggered by years of nutritional, physical, mental, environmental or emotional barriers.
As my client, I will be as committed to your goals as you are. Our sessions will be built around giving you the nutritional and psychological skill-set necessary to make your goals (short-term and long-term) attainable.
This service will provide you with:
- An initial telephone consultation.
- A rigorous assessment of your food diary and eating habits.
- 1-to-1 coaching focused on nutrition, habit building, barriers to weight loss, self-discipline, motivation and behaviour change techniques.
- Weigh-ins and measurements.
- A fully tailored food plan, tailored to your individual needs.
- Communication between sessions.
For more information, please visit my website or contact me on 07925002280.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered Associate Nutritionist (ANutr).
- Weight Management Practitioner.
- MSc in Physical activity, Nutrition and Health Promotion.
- BSc in Applied Sports Science.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Sports nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial telephone consultation (45 minutes) - £25
My sessions are set at £45 per hour.
I would usually recommend that you commit to six 1-to-1 sessions at a discounted rate of £240 to review your ongoing progress. However, this may depend on your individual needs as a client.
My main practice is located in Bedfordshire. However, if you would like me to visit you in other areas such as Northampton, Cambridgeshire or Hertfordshire, this can also be arranged.
Please visit my website for recent testimonials on the service provided, and also for more information.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|