11 Coolnagard Brae
Terapia Consultancy Ltd
9 Coldbath Square
0208 242 4893 / 07796 266681
Are you sick and tired of just not feeling quite right, do the tests say you are fine, but you just know that isn't true?
Has everyone else told you either that you have to live with those symptoms, or that there is nothing else you can do?
I introduce you to natural lifestyle principles, taking you on a journey of health change, holistic in approach, mixed with cutting edge technology.
Feel years younger, more balanced, and focused, ready to face what each day brings.
My personal philosophy with natural health is aligned with the ancient Chinese adage: ‘Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.’ I will give you my tool box, and enable you to understand it, so that you become responsible for your own health. In the words of Robert Allen “I encourage you to teach others to fish for themselves, to be self-reliant, to be independent instead of dependent, to be master of his or her own fate. It’s one of the greatest gifts you can give anyone.”
If the signposts of poor health are nudging you to make changes, but you just don’t know where to start on that more alternative journey, then now is the time to make your first destination a session with myself.
Are you not totally sure if it’s for you or if I can really help you?
If you are not sure that naturopathic nutrition, or my approach is completely for you, then email or phone me and ask for a free 20 minute no obligation chat which we can do over the phone or ideally on Skype.
That way you can see if it’s for you, or even if I’m for you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Founder of Natural Health Radio, radio show host on Food for Thought, and regular natural health expert on Scottish and Irish radio. Deborah has won 7 entrepreneur awards for her work in the natural health field.
As you can see I'm widely trained in more than naturopathic nutrition:
- BA (Hons)
- Dip NHF Naturopathic Nutrition, Adv, Cln
- EFT Level 1
- Psych K Basic and Advanced
- NLP Practitioner
- Theta Healing Basic and Advanced
- Asyra Practitioner
- Executive Coach
- Institute of Functional Medicine Graduate 2015
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
What does it cost to see me?
Seeing a naturopath is an investment in your best asset, your health, you have nothing if you don’t have that I promise you.
For naturopathic nutrition and energy work face to face sessions
- An initial consultation taking up to 1.5 hours costs from £153.00 (London and Guildford) and £55 Omagh Northern Ireland and includes:
- Taking a full lifestyle and health history to gain a complete understanding of your health.
- Full bioresonance health screening on all areas of your health systems, including digestion, gastrointestinal, nutritional deficiencies, food, environmental or chemical sensitivity, providing invaluable information on your health immediately whilst you sit with me.
- Email and phone follow up support between sessions.
- Follow up sessions are £102 London and Guildford or £55 Omagh Northern Ireland for each 1 hour session, and include health testing to see progress.
For food allergy and food intolerance face to face screening sessions
- £57 London and Guildford or £45 Omagh NI per screening taking up to 45 minutes with advice
- £102 London and Guildford or £55 Omagh NI for a full screening covering all of the body systems taking 45 minutes - 1 hour
The bioresonance testing is equipment that screens your body and gives a detailed outline of the health issues you have. It's one of the fastest vehicles to getting your health issues identified allowing you to start addressing them immediately.
If you can't come to see me face to face I run an online clinic, which is carried out over Skype, if you are in the EU you can send me hair and nail samples for the screening element of the session, and still receive the tailored remedy.
Personalised Health Plans
Don't want to attend a session face to face, but you still want to get yourself back into balance, well you can by getting your hair and nails regularly screened by myself, and having a personalised plan which covers:
- which supplements you should be taking and when, to resolve any deficiency
- which herbs would be beneficial to add to your diet to aid body functions
- which foods are causing you problems and to avoid or cut out of your diet
- nutritional advice to resolve deficiency
- which homeopathic remedies would be beneficial and for how long
- whether specific environmental toxins are causing you any problems and what you need to do to cleanse them out of your system.
- advice on cleansing
Email me directly to have this done.
What a few of my clients have said about their treatment.
Youtube link to client testimonials
from Wendy Joseph Hampshire
I found Deborah after reaching an all time low with my health. I had chronic conditions, and just felt awful and at a loss with how to move forward. I had found my GP to be unhelpful. The medication I was prescribed seemed to make the condition come back even stronger each time. I was bloated, uncomfortable and had terribly upset digestion that was taking over my life!
When I went for my first appointment I was late and I was flustered, but meeting Debs was like meeting up with an old friend. She is very relaxed, approachable and friendly and I really felt at ease. She is also incredibly professional. She explains biological processes in a clear and simple way, so that you start to understand the ways in which your body works (or doesn't!). You really feel that she cares and her passion for the work she does is clear.
A lot of what Debs teaches you about your body is common sense, using natural, simple techniques. With her help you quickly become more in tune with what your body wants and needs, once you've been given the tools to start to listen to it. An added bonus is that she is only ever a phone call or an email away to offer extra support and advice between appointments.
In 6 months I went from having no energy and a very distressed digestion system to having heaps of energy, calm digestion, clear skin and a more positive outlook. In many ways, the changes to my mental health (which were not the reason I came seeking help) have been the most exciting. I am more confident in my self belief. All my friends say I look 10 years younger, which can only be a positive side effect!
I would recommend Debs to anyone. I feel better than I have done in many years. Turning 40 this year has been the beginning of a whole new me. Thank you Deborah Walker!
Bev Dorking Surrey
"Debbie I feel fantastic"
L Gate, Surrey
"Just wanted to send you a big thank you for Saturday!! I thought you were wonderful, can't believe you 'got' me so quickly and I came away feeling so calm and centred. Such a lovely feeling which as you could tell, I don't feel very often. So thank you, thank you, thank you for getting me back on track!!!!!!
I wanted to give you a big hug when I left."
Claire, NHF Student Brighton
“Debbie manages to be the consummate professional, whilst being a personable, caring and incredibly knowledgeable naturopath. The depth and breadth of her knowledge and experience are as a result of years of studying, but also a real, and deep felt desire to improve her clients health. She continues to see to my well being in a Hollistic (all encompassing) manner.
On top of all these wonders she is an absolute treasure, you feel totally at easy when with her, I'm even more fortunate as I can now count her as a friend too, she is one of the most caring of professionals I have ever met. She has managed to work out a course of treatment for me, even though my treatment was a potential minefield.
Debbie you are a rare gem, not only professionally but also as a wonderful human being. My most heart felt thanks for all you have done and continue to do for me. I'm now enjoying life again.”
Bill Mowat, February 25 2012, Mowats IT Aldershot, Hampshire
“I decided to seek Debbie’s help. As a business owner, there is never enough hours in the day and I was sometimes struggling to take advantage of the ones I did have! I was a bit sceptical but willing to give it a try.
Debbie took a detailed history of my health and sat me in front of her ‘wizzy machine’ and then explained what my body needed. Debbie is easy to talk to and very supportive.
It is now 4 months since I started to work with Debbie. I no longer have the 4pm dip and now do things in the evenings, something I would really have struggled with before.
I feel much healthier which was surprising as I ate healthily anyway and I lost weight which was a bonus I had not expected. I am really pleased that I put my scepticism to one side and I would highly recommend Debbie.”
March 23 2012, Joanne, Element Business Fit, Hampshire
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
By Appointment only