Free workshop - the 7 steps to healthy, lasting weight-loss
Date & Time:20th October 2016, 6.30pm - 9pm
Birchwood Business Park
- Find an event in your area
Did you know only around 5% of dieters keep the weight they lose off for good?
We are helping people to improve this statistic and we want to tell you about our new health and weight-loss plan which:
- Doesn't deprive you or forbid any foods (no fads allowed!)
- Shows you how to work with your body not against it.
- Explains why most diets are destined to fail and it is not your fault.
- Teaches you how to overcome cravings and get into the right mindset to change your habits.
- Is backed by evidence-based nutrition and delivered by three natural health professionals.
Free workshop - opening offer!
Join Erica Gibbon, Dalbinder Bains and Laura Johnson on October 20th at 6.30pm in the Penta Hotel Warrington, to find out how we can help you take back control of your health and weight in seven easy steps.
Book now to secure one of the last few spaces available, full details here: www.feelgreatformula.co.uk/workshops.
About the host
Our experienced BANT and CNHC registered nutritional therapists are:
Erica Gibbon - BSc in nutritional therapy - Middlesex University, CNELM
Dalbinder Bains - BSc herbal medicine (NIMH) / FdSc nutrition
Laura Johnson - Diploma in nutritional therapy, CNM London
I found a nutritionist on this site after reading an article about sports nutrition. I've...
I have had Multiple Sclerosis for over 31 years (I will soon be 63). The symptoms vary, but...
I was first quite wary of seeking help from a nutritionist as I had previously been told to...