This workshop will change the way you practice from the very next day and will help you to achieve your personal goals. We anticipate that you will recoup the seminar fee in the first month alone.
Book now to avoid disappointment; call 0333 2414 289
Presented by Antony Haynes BA (Hons) RNT & Michael Ash BSc (Hons) DO ND RNT mIOD.
Providing one to one care and, in particular, where that involves introducing and sustaining lifestyle change is difficult, making a success out of it all the more so. In fact, it's such a challenge that nutritional therapists have a far higher failure rate than small business in general, and actually making it work can seem like an uphill struggle.
Mike and Antony have over 50 years experience in building successful health care clinics and practices, and have explored many strategies and management techniques, before settling on a process that allows the ideal outcome; happy clients, satisfied practitioner, and a stream of referrals that ensures ongoing business development. Obviously, you need to have core skills already in place, but our well structured one-day masterclass in becoming profitable in practice will carry you to the next stage of your development and build a template that will withstand the most challenging of cases.
Learn how to develop the essential components of a successful practice
- produce more income from doing what you are already doing
- understand money as a form of energy
- understand your own financial value
- increase and maintain for longer, income from nutritional recommendations
- retain valued contact with patients for longer whilst increasing their appreciation and trust in you
- learn how to manage your money to secure your future
- make effective use of your time with patients, and on each patient’s case
- maximise efficiency of time with each patient
- maximise fee-earning time, and minimise non-earning time
- learn what systems to implement for an efficient operation
- feel better about your work and improve your overall satisfaction
- feel less stressed about your work
- improve your ability to relate to patients
- improve and control your boundaries with patients
- achieve better rewards for your work
- create a vision for your working life and your nutritional career
- envisage the hours you want to work and the income you wish to earn
- have more fun with what you do
- increase success in your nutritional career
- Patient-centered and personalised nutritional therapy is the key to developing effective patient management and referrals
- Learn how meaningful management produces better outcomes
- Understand how to avoid exhaustion and increase cooperation
In the 11 months after the first profitable practice seminars, the attending practitioners increased their existing supplement turnover by over £100,000 without any significant increase in patient numbers. This has been the consistent effect of each subsequent days training.
Tried and tested, not just by us, but by hundreds of practitioners we’ve taught on this workshop over the last 13 years!
Spaces limited to 30 practitioners. Attendees must be seeing at least 10 patients a month.
Hosted by Antony Haynes
Antony is one of the most experienced and knowledgeable Nutritional Therapists in the country, and one of the first to implement the principles of Functional Medicine in the UK. He employs his clinical experience in managing the nutritional needs of his patients, which number in excess of 13,500, at his clinic in Harley Street, London.