Emma Hendricks BSc Psychology DipION mBANT CNHC
Emma Hendricks (BSc Psychology, DipION, mBANT, CNHC) is a registered Nutritional Therapist and founder of the Eating Clinic. With training in nutrition, psychology and counselling, her fields of interest focus on disordered eating behaviours, and mental health.
She works with clients all over the world to support people who want to achieve a healthy relationship with food and mental wellness, by addressing the underlying biochemical and physiological imbalances linked to disordered eating, mental health and over/under eating.
Through personalised nutrition, clients are empowered by bespoke dietary and wellness programmes, and support that fit into their individual lifestyle. Emma's philosophy is that optimal health is about balance, rather than restrictive food plans. Programmes are built on nutritionally dense, natural, unprocessed foods where nothing is forbidden.
Emma is also the Centre of Excellence Manager for the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), and is currently delivering an exciting project to support the delivery of high quality, effective and evidence-based interventions in nutritional therapy.
Training, qualifications & experience
Emma graduated from the internationally renowned Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) with distinction, and received the award for the top performing student her year. Further qualifications include an honours degree in Psychology and qualifications in Counselling. She also has a certificate in Nutritional Approaches to Eating Disorders and Eating Distress from ION.
Emma is registered with the:
o British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
o Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
Some of the areas Emma has completed training in include;
- Eating behaviour, disorders and challenges
- Gastro-intestinal health
- Stress and adrenal support
- Blood sugar management , body composition and weight management
- Optimal energy and mitochondrial dysregulation
- Immune system and autoimmune diseases
- Balancing hormones and women's health
- Nutritional support for emotional and mental well-being
- Sports performance and fitness.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Personalised Nutrition Programme:-
This bespoke programme is designed to help clients to reach their individual health goals and needs. Programmes aim to address key biochemical and physiological imbalances, using the latest nutritional science research. They are built in collaboration with you to ensure they are practical, realistic and effective.
Initial appointment: £80 (1.5 hours)
Follow up appointments: £50 (45 minutes)
You will receive a personalised health action plan to follow. For more information, contact email@example.com
Emma is also an experienced trainer and presenter, and has been invited to speak on nutrition and health at corporate events.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Sunday - Friday: 8am - 7pm