Gut Health Nutrition & Coaching
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Do you feel very alone, hopeless and even ashamed because of your gut issues?
Have you - like hundreds of gut sufferers I've helped over the past 11 years, lost hope that you'll ever be able to enjoy food or life again?
With my guidance, you'll be able to eat well again without fear, wear your favourite clothes without looking 6 months pregnant from bloat, and best of all... you will feel excited for life again.
I have studied and worked as a Nutritional Therapist, Health Coach, EFT Practitioner and Food Intolerances & Allergies Therapist for over 11 years.
My carefully designed programmes have been tried and tested by hundreds of patients and my bespoke holistic approach includes:
Hair analysis, health screening, nutritional guidance, education, coaching, 1-2-1 support and of course, good food!
What makes me different?
- Through my diverse training and experience, I address the whole body/mind/spirit of each person, because gut issues usually come from imbalance(s) in one or more of these areas.
- I create a confidential, safe space for you to explore how and why your gut problems have occurred and how to build resilience going forward so that your newfound wellbeing lasts.
- I offer second-to-none support during and in between sessions - you're never alone (unless you want to be), which makes it so much easier to stick to your new habits.
I will help you get to the root cause(s) of your gut and other health issues to empower you to make the right choices in your food and day to day habits for optimum health and well being. Without the need to rely on supplements or ‘block’ eliminations that cause stress and deprivation.
Book a FREE 30-minute video consultation using the link below and we'll discuss your issues, health goals, and see how I can help you achieve these.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a fully insured Member of the Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners. I hold the following qualifications:
- Diploma in Natural Nutrition from the College of Natural Nutrition.
- Diploma in Allergy Intolerance Therapy (Dip AIT) from the College of Holistic Health & Nutrition.
- Health Coaching Diploma from the Health Coaching Institute (HCI)
- Emotional Freedom Technique & Matrix Re-imprinting Diploma (trained with Karl Dawson)
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Free clarity 20-minute video call: £0 - Book your slot here: https://gutlovinglife.as.me/freesession
- Initial consultation (1.5 hours): £160
- Hair Mineral Testing+Guidance: (extensive lab results emailed to you - with consultation for supplement and food guidance): £265
- Better Gut Bundle Package: Includes:
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Health Screening
- "What To Eat For Irr.Bow.Synd." online course - access for 1 year
- 1 Coaching Session
- 1 month email support:
1-2-1- Total Care Programme: Includes:
- Hair Mineral Analysis
- Health Screening
- Interactive Food Diary Monitoring for 12 weeks
- 8x 1-2-1 video consultations over 12 weeks
- 2-year access to online resources for sleep, gut health, recipes, meal plans, naturopathic techniques, movement/exercise support, mediations, relaxation material and support (to complement your 1-2-1 sessions)
This programme will suit you if you are ready to make some changes to your current health and habits with transformational results.
Payment plans available on all programmes. All payments made in full at the start receive a 10% discount.
When I work
Available every day.
"All in all, I can’t recommend Nathalie enough, and certainly thank her for turning my life round from an ongoing inconvenience, which had cost me days off work, missed evenings out, a reduction in gym days, and had imposed on me a general fatigue and poor quality of life! Thanks again!”Mark Howell, Brighton.
"I was diagnosed with Crohn’s 5 months ago. 4 months after seeing Natalie and completely changing the way I eat and learning ways to deal with stress.I have today been told there is no Crohn’s showing in my body! Lauren Tarry, Lancing.
"Nathalie has a holistic approach and has helped me not just transform my eating habits but also has helped me make important life changes and I now feel more in control of my life and gut than ever before!” Sonia Martin, Shoreham-by Sea
"Not only did Nathalie help me resolve years of miserable bowel issues and encourage me to embrace (and enjoy!) a whole new way of eating, but she also helped me to realise my potential in other areas of my life. I cannot recommend Nathalie/Gut Loving Life highly enough.” Lesley Dickson, Hove
"I am no longer bloated, tired or overstressed. I feel better and more confident about myself." Laura Morbini, Brighton
"At my final appointment, having doubled the amount I was eating, I was 1/2 dress sizes smaller, my swollen gut was gone and I had a ton of energy. I would recommend her program to anyone with gut issues.” Jen Cowell, Hove