Zara Syed MSc, BSc (Hons), DipION, mBANT, CNHC
Hi, I'm Zara, a registered Nutritional Therapist offering personalised nutrition advice at my clinics in London and Wimbledon village.
In a world where we are overwhelmed with information about what we should and shouldn’t be eating, one size does not fit all.
My scientific background has equipped me with a deep understanding of the interactions between biochemical mechanisms and the symptoms we experience. Beyond the quick fixes and faddy diets, I will help you gain a better understanding of the root cause of your symptoms and empower you to make informed and targeted changes to your diet and lifestyle. Recognising that we are all biochemically unique, I will advise manageable steps towards optimum health, through a programme that is tailored to you.
If you have a health condition, specific goal or simply want to improve your overall nutrition, please get in touch to arrange a complimentary call for the opportunity to discuss your health concerns, ask any questions you may have and find out how we can work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Biochemistry - King’s College London
- MSc Clinical Neuroscience - King’s College London
- Nutritional Therapy qualification from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition
- Member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Accredited by the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Qualified phlebotomist, allowing blood testing to be completed during your appointment.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Mondays and Wednesdays 3-9pm, Tuesdays and Thursdays 12-8pm
Skype appointments also available