I am a nutritionist with 10 years of experience. I have worked with a plethora of clients with very diverse and specific dietary requirements. I offer personalised diet plans and advice in order to help you work towards losing weight, gaining weight, learning and maintaining healthy eating habits. I also work with athletes, helping them with the nutritional side of their training and their goals. I aim to adjust the way I work according to the clients life, their needs, likes and dislikes as well as any conditions they might have. All of my services are offered online (Skype, What's App, Viber, Phone, email), as well.
Contact me to book a free, 15 minute, phone conversation about your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Nutrition and exercise science, University of Westminster, London
- HND Applied dietetics, IEK AKMI Vocational Institute, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Nutrition Volunteer at Brighton & Hove Food Partnership
- Nutrition Volunteer at Amex Stadium Brighton
- Assistant Clinical Nutritionist at Interbalkan European Medical Center, Thessaloniki, Greece
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
- Free 15 minute phone conversation about your needs
- 60 minutes initial consultation : £60
- Package A. Weekly personalised diet plans, monthly skinfold measurements (where applicable), 30' follow-up sessions: £40 per diet plan
- Package B. Personalised dietary advice and guidelines, 45' follow-up sessions as agreed: £50 per session
My aim is to make this process enjoyable for you, without starving yourself and putting your health in danger. This is the reason why all the diet plans and advice are personalised; adapted on your needs, your preferences and your health.