I am a graduate of the Nutrition and exercise science department of University of Westminster with a Master in Eating Disorders and obesity of National Centre of Eating Disorders. My professional career in nutritional well-being started with my personal journey to shape my identity and image.
My experience combined with my scientific training confirmed the value of holistic nutrition treatment as an integral part of physical health and well-being. Any prospective client of a nutritionist often takes the big step to follow a diet plan. Although certified nutritionist programs are successful if followed correctly, they are proven insufficient because of one crucial element. They have a beginning and an end. A diet is, by definition, a temporary plan. When the weight loss process stops or declines, the failure is not the diet itself but its cessation.
Lifelong Personalised Nutritional Education is a method based on applied nutritional health that leads to a beautiful body and mental balance over time. Patients, regardless of whether they suffer from eating disorders, chronic or temporary diseases, or simply a weight gain, receive knowledge of a seminal and personalised structure in each session. In addition, they are trained for the nutritional upgrade of their diet while maintaining their favourite flavours and eating habits.
With The Lifelong Personalized Nutritional Education, nutrition ceases to be a list of allowed or forbidden foods and becomes the nutritious satisfaction of hunger and the enjoyment of food. The most important thing is that food is not a means of consolation or punishment, allowing the person to feel mentally liberated and comfortable with themselves.
All of my services are offered online (Skype, What's App, Viber, Phone, email), as well.
Contact me to book a free, 15 minute, phone conversation about your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Master Practitioner in eating disorders and obesity, National Centre of Eating Disorders
- Sports Nutrition, Academy of Sports Nutrition
- BSc Nutrition and exercise science, University of Westminster, London
- HND Applied dietetics, IEK AKMI Vocational Institute, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Nutrition Volunteer at Brighton & Hove Food Partnership
- Nutrition Volunteer at Amex Stadium Brighton
- Assistant Clinical Nutritionist at Interbalkan European Medical Center, Thessaloniki, Greece
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £40.00 to £60.00
Free initial telephone session
- Free 15 minute phone conversation about your needs
- 60 minutes initial consultation : £60
- Weekly personalised diet plans, monthly skinfold measurements (where applicable), mini seminars on nutritional education,
- 45' follow-up sessions: £40 per session
- Tuesday: 9am-9pm
- Wednesday: 4pm-9pm
- Thursday: 9am - 9pm
- Friday: 9am -9pm
I aim to reply to enquiries within 24 hours.
My aim is to teach you how to nurture your body with food and how to have a healthy food relationship. Moreover, I want to make this process enjoyable for you, without starving yourself and putting your health in danger. This is the reason why all the diet plans and advice are personalised; adapted on your needs, your preferences and your health.
With the method of Lifelong Individual Personalized Education, we use the following tools:
· A medical and a nutritional history [nutritional status and habits, pre-existing diseases and psychological concerns].
· A Tape measure for measurement. The scales are a secondary and often unnecessary tool as it is not a reliable indicator of body weight gain and nutritional health.