Marcelle Rose DipCNM mBANT CNHC BA(Hons) Gut Health Disordered Eating Specialist
Hampstead Garden Suburb
People turn to me when they are feeling out of balance and battling poor health. Many of the adults and teenagers I support suffer with poor intestinal/ gut health (Including bloating, gas, food intolerances, leaky gut, SIBO, acid reflux, irregular bowel movements, IBD, digestion and other bowel problems.
Additionally, I specialise in working with adults & teenagers struggling with emotional eating, weight-control complexities, eating distress, binge and disordered eating to help them restore a healthy relationship with food and regularly help those who suffer with stress and fatigue
I work in a unique way combining Nutritional Therapy with Health Coaching to ensure that my clients not only know what steps they need to take (the Nutritional Therapy) but how to put the steps in to practice in a way that works specifically for them (the Health Coaching)
My clients are given the support, motivation and coaching to ensure they are able to achieve their health goals and overcome the barriers that have held them back in the past.
If you're still wondering how Nutritional Therapy and Health Coaching will help you, please do call or email me to arrange a FREE discovery call. You can tell me about what is going on for you and your concerns and I can give you some tips you can put into practice straight away and discuss how I can help you going forward
To arrange this or book an appointment, contact me on 07961 166582 or by email
I am a fully qualified, Registered Nutritional Therapist with clinics in East Finchley and Hampstead Garden Suburb in addition to offering phone and skype consultations.
I work with my clients to find the underlying cause of their condition and work with a number of functional testing labs. Tests include Food Intolerance, Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO) and Comprehensive Stool Analysis and Parasite Testing, Female Hormone and Thyroid testing etc.
Corporate Nutrition/Wellness in the Workplace
I create and deliver nutrition led well being programmes, workshops and seminars to improve the health and well being of employees . I work hand in hand with employers to create a bespoke offer that suits the particular needs of their organisation.
'Virtual' Healthy Eating and Weight-Loss Programmes
'Reboot Challenge' programmes run throughout the year providing on line support and coaching, meal plans and recipes in addition to body composition analysis
I run group programmes and workshops please contact me to find out more.
Healthy Eating Facebook Group
I am passionate about family nutrition and have recently set up the Facebook Group ‘Fuss-Free Healthy Eating’ https://www.facebook.com/groups/FussFreeHealthyEating/ a supportive group sharing easy recipe ideas, tips, and useful information on how to feed your family well. So please do join up!
I am dedicated to sharing the benefits of healthy eating and how to incorporate it easily into our everyday life. You can follow me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/marcellerosenutrition/ and read my blogs at http://marcellerosenutrition.co.uk/blog/
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the College of Naturopathic medicine (CNM)
- Fully registered with the Complimentary and natural health care council (CNHC).
- Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.(PSA)
- Full member of British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Motivational Health Coaching Certificate with Zest4Life and a Zest4Life associate
- Cerificate in Nutritional Approaches to Eating Disorders and Eating Distress. ION
- Member of the Health Advisory Team and Blogger for 'The Latte Lounge' website and Facebook group
- Weekly nutrition articles for 'Field to Fork Organics', newsletter and website
- The College of Naturopathic Medicine’s Nutritional Therapy diploma is fully accredited by the NTEC (Nutritional Therapy Education Commission)
I also attend regular professional seminars to keep up to date with the latest scientific research in my specialist areas, which enhances my clinical skills.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
ONE TO ONE 12 WEEK PROGRAMMES
In order to understand your current health issues, your goals and to work through a new eating plan, consider supplements and possible clinical testing, I offer 3 different programme structures to really support this process. Working together over a period of time is far more effective, where you will have the continuous and regular support you need.
My individualised programmes depend on the level of support needed which incorporate motivational health coaching and will typically involve the following elements and include fortnightly or weekly support to help you to implement the recommendations for the duration of 12 weeks:-
- Health and Nutrition Questionnaire assessment prior to the consultation
- Initial consultation assessment – 1.5 hours
- Review consultations – either face to face or via phone/ Skype/Facetime
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history, lifestyle and stress
- Coaching to identify personal challenges and overcome barriers to change
- Personalised nutrition advice
- Fully individualised nutrition plan report and additional support handouts
- Updated nutrition plans throughout the process.
- Personalised supplementation plan if required
- Full Body Composition analysis including Weight, BMI, Body fat %, Muscle Mass, Metabolic Age if required
- Research and analysis relating to your case
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Email support
Programme prices start from £295
Please note the cost of clinical tests and/or supplements are not included.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me
East Finchley Clinic
Utopia is a few minutes walk from East Finchley station.
Bus routes include 102, 143, 234, 263, 603 and H3.
Free parking available in residential roads ( except between 2-3pm)
Pay and Display also available
Hampstead Garden Suburb Clinic
Free Parking Available
Bus routes include 210, 603 and H3
Close to Northern Line Tube stations including Golders Green and East Finchley
"By being more mindful in my eating, I’ve been more mindful about my life- its freed up my mind”
SM, mum of 2, corporate banker, 33 years
"My son entirely attributes improvements in his school grades to Marcelle's nutritional advice. Can't recommend her highly enough"
D. S. about her 14 year old son
"Seeing Marcelle has really made me stop and reassess my eating habits (which were not pretty!) . After our consultation I've started considering the nutritional value of what I eat and choosing much more wisely. She's helped me with ideas and introduced new ingredients. I feel a lot less bloated and have lost weight "
I C, female Marketing consultant, 46 years
"I came to see Marcelle because I was suffering from severe bloating and bowel problems. I had been suffering with this for a long time and despite seeing other medical and homeopathic professionals, and implementing many of their suggestions, the problem did not go away. Marcelle was excellent at analysing my condition and very understanding of my concerns. She gave me effective suggestions that I could incorporate into my busy life. As a result I have no more pain and my energy levels and sleeping patterns have improved."
I.W, female, mother of 2, aged 45
"My weight is almost down to 10.1 stone and I put this down to exercise and following your good counsel. Coming to see you and talking to you over the phone and reporting what I am eating and drinking has been extremely helpful. I have learnt a great deal about mixing food to make a balanced meal and your follow-ups have been really useful. Apart from all the good advice, I feel that it is psychologically beneficial to be able to talk things over with you and to discuss issues, both dietary and medical, which concern me. Your kind and relaxed support is much appreciated.
I shall let you know how I get on in the coming months. Thank you so much!"
C.R Female retired senior lecturer aged 73
"Marcelle’s consultations were insightful into where I could improve my diet, and they undoubtedly helped me to understand how the food I eat can affect, both positively and negatively, my wellbeing and my pain.
I have come away with simple things that have been easy to integrate into my daily life which I’m very happy to say are continuing to make a big difference for me.
Thank you Marcelle for your warmth and encouragement to show me that change is possible through what we eat.'
HH, Female Retired, Aged 77
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
My clinic hours are Thursday 9.30-6.30 pm, Monday 9.30 - 5 Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30-4pm,