Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Gut health expert. Do you suffer with gut discomfort? I can help you to resolve your gut health concerns using personalised evidence-based protocols. Informed by the most recent nutrition science research, I address the underlying root cause of your health concern and confidently guide you to make the necessary changes to heal your gut and restore your health.
Many health conditions stem from the gut not working optimally, including systemic problems such as excess weight gain, reduced immunity, hormone imbalances, skin conditions & mood disorders. Working with me you will become knowledgeable about your condition, inspired to make the essential changes and empowered with the necessary tools. My clients report feeling supported and experience the benefits of improved health without the stress of drastic dietary & lifestyle changes.
Please book a free 20 minute health review through my website. We will discuss your concerns and how I can help. If you are happy to continue, I will recommend a programme that is best suited to achieving your health goals.
My initial consultation is 90 minutes, and this can be in-person or online. Please see my website for details on the 8-week Health Optimisation Programme.
"Katia’s nutrition sessions were invaluable. She helped me learn more about the way my body works, why I might be experiencing my stomach aches and gave me practical steps to change my lifestyle and eating habits to help reduce my symptoms. She has changed my approach to food and has definitely improved my quality of life. I couldn’t recommend enough!" - Katie, 28
"Katia is very professional and understanding. Her advice is extremely helpful and she takes time to explain theories of nutrition which helps to incorporate good habits into one’s life. " - Delia, 60
"Katia gave me a clear and detailed health plan to help tackle the problems I was facing with my energy levels and hormonal imbalance after pregnancy. She helped me to understand the importance of a diverse intake of foods for the gut microbiome, I learned a lot and was helped every step of the way in implementing her plan. I saw definite improvements and would not hesitate to work with Katia again." - Lauren, 33
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a registered and fully insured Nutritional Therapist regulated by the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
I completed the rigorous 3-year course in Nutritional Therapy at the prestigious Institute for Optimum Nutrition, where I was the recipient of the SOLGAR Bursary Award.
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£149.00 per session
I offer one-to-one consultations, and a programme which extends to 8 weeks and comprises 3 consultations in total. Fees start from £149 for an initial consultation with a bespoke diet and lifestyle plan. The price for the programme is £349. All supplements, if recommended, are of the highest quality and are discounted by 10%.
When I work
After our initial free 20 minute consultation, you will be in a position to decide if the programme is well suited to help you with your particular concerns. The programme incorporates the following:
- An initial 90-minute consultation where I review your health history and an in-depth review of your symptoms. I analyse your 5-day Food, Mood & Lifestyle diary.
- Testing may be recommended which would incur an additional charge (may be available via your GP). This may be stool, blood or urine testing, and food intolerance and allergy testing. I analyse your results and incorporate recommendations in your Health Plan.
- A thorough explanation of the underlying imbalances which may be contributing to your condition and set of symptoms. I educate you on your specific concerns, and empower and inspire you to make the necessary changes.
- A personalised weekly email to support you, with content to further educate you on your particular condition.
- Two further 60-minute follow-up zoom consultations to ensure that you are supported and encouraged every step of your journey.
- A detailed Health Plan which incorporates the key pillars that support gut health - Gut Healing, Nutrition & Lifestyle. May include supplement recommendations (discounted by 10%). All my recommendations are specific to you and target the root causes of your symptoms. They are evidence-based, and informed by the latest science in nutrition and lifestyle.
- Food lists, meal plans, recipe bundles as needed, customised to your goals, needs and preferences.