Katherine Kimber HCPC Registered Dietitian
Hi, I'm Katherine, a Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist offering 1-2-1 sessions online.
Are you ready to make peace with food and break free from dieting for good?
I am on a mission to set you free from dieting and confusing nutrition information, rest assured I am here to help! I combine qualified nutritional advice with intuitive eating coaching and support to get you to your happiest and healthiest self, without overwhelm, confusion or deprivation.
Through a proven step-by-step approach, I help you to break down food rules and restrictions, find trust in your natural hunger, fullness and satisfaction, and learn how to eat healthily again. You can find freedom from food guilt and obsession, and enjoy eating healthy foods that satisfy you.
I help those who want to get off the diet train for good, those who may be stuck in the cycle of swinging between 'being good’, and 'falling off the wagon'. So if you would like more information, please contact me to arrange a free discovery call!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Registered Dietitian and member of the British Dietetic Association
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics - First Class Honours (June 2013)
- MSc Clinical Research - Distinction (Dec 2016)
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (Dec 2016)
- Over 5 years of experience in helping people improve their health through better nutrition.
I have worked both privately and in the NHS, also publishing scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. I studied Nutrition & Dietetics for 4 years at King’s College London and hold a Masters Degree in Clinical Research. I am passionate about providing you with the most up to date and scientific information.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Diabetes *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
I offer a free 20 minute telephone consultation, which is design for a few quick tips or nutrition information, or simply to see whether I am right for you! We can also discuss your requirements and my fees. More information about my services can be found at via my website.
Block bookings over a period of 6 weeks + are necessary for achieving long term success.
Start today by downloading my free audio download and actionable workbook via my website!
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Bookings can be arranged via my website at a time that suits you. Generally 8am-8pm Monday to Friday. My services are online and I consult on video call, meaning I can see clients worldwide.