Katherine is clinically trained with an NHS background. Katherine specialises in weight management, freeing you from food fears, obsession with food, yo-yo dieting, binge eating and lack of control. She combines nutritional advice with lifestyle coaching and ongoing support to get you to your happiest and healthiest self, without overwhelm, confusion or deprivation.
She can also support with a number of nutrition related conditions as outlined below.
NOTE: ALL SESSIONS ARE VIA SKYPE OR FACETIME
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics - First Class Honours (June 2013)
- MSc Clinical Research - Distinction (Dec 2016)
- Diploma in Neuro Linguistic Programming (Dec 2016)
Katherine Kimber is a Registered Dietitian and member of the British Dietetic Association, with over 5 years of experience in helping people improve their health through better nutrition.
She has worked both in the NHS and privately and has also published scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. She is passionate about providing you with the most up to date and scientific information.
She studied Nutrition & Dietetics for 4 years at King’s College London and holds a Masters Degree in Clinical Research.
More about Katherine's CV, visit: www.katherinekimber.com
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Diabetes *
- Eating disorders *
- Endometriosis *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
FREE 20 minute telephone consultation: A 20 minute discussion for some quick tips or nutrition information, or to see whether I am right for you!
More about her services can be found at www.nudenutritionrd.com
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Your bookings can be scheduled and managed via my website at a time that suits you. My availability it generally 8am-8pm Monday to Friday.