Hi, I'm Katherine, a Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist offering 1-2-1 sessions online.
I combine qualified nutritional advice with Intuitive Eating coaching and ongoing support to get you to your happiest and healthiest self, without overwhelm, confusion or deprivation.
DO ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- “I feel addicted to food.”
- “I can’t keep certain food in the house, like chocolate, as I know I will just eat it all”
- “I’m confused, fed up and need advice from a qualified professional.”
- “I’ve been on and off of so many different diets and nothing seems to work.”
- “I binge eat, overeat and find that I just can’t stop eating.”
- “I eat when I am feeling emotional, anxious or stressed.”
- “My whole life feels like it’s revolved around eating or planning to eat healthily.”
- “I have a long list of forbidden foods and food rules and I just want to enjoy eating healthy foods.”
- “I have a medical condition which needs managing with nutrition.”
Are you ready to change your life?
Through a proven step-by-step approach, I help you to break down food rules and restrictions, find trust in your natural hunger, fullness and satisfaction, and learn how to eat healthily again. You can find freedom from food guilt and obsession, and enjoy eating healthy foods that satisfy you. You will never have to follow a diet plan again!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Registered with the Health and Care Professions Council
- Registered Dietitian and member of the British Dietetic Association
- BSc Nutrition & Dietetics - First Class Honours (June 2013)
- MSc Clinical Research - Distinction (Dec 2016)
- Diploma in Neuro-Linguistic Programming (Dec 2016)
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor (2018)
- Over 7 years of experience in helping people improve their health through better nutrition.
I have worked both privately and in the NHS, also publishing scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals. I studied Nutrition & Dietetics for 4 years at King’s College London and hold a Masters Degree in Clinical Research. I am passionate about providing you with the most up to date and scientific information.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
I offer a free 20-minute discovery call, just get in touch here: https://nudenutritionrd.com/book/ - we can then discuss your needs and how to best move forwards!
Fill out my enquiry form and I will be in touch within 6-business hours! https://nudenutritionrd.com/book/