Jacqueline Wilson BSc (Hons) in Nutrition and Dietetics
I'm Jackie and I am a Specialist Registered Dietitian.
I have a specific interest in managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with dietary changes and my experience includes working with many clients using low FODMAP dietary education. I have the appropriate post graduate training from Kings College London.
Having graduated with a first class (hons) Degree in Nutrition, I have over 20 years working as a Registered Dietitian and I am highly experienced in working with both clients on a one to one. I work closely with other health professionals, Consultants and GPs aiming to support and help motivate clients with dietary and behaviour changes to maximise health.
I am passionate about cooking and providing practical information on meals to suit individual needs as well as catering for the whole family.
With young children myself, I am very aware of the challenges. I offer a free telephone consultation to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First class Hons Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics - University of Surrey
- Post graduate training and expertise in Diet and Diabetes management
- Registered with the HCPC and full membership of British Dietetic Association
- Post graduate training in management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome using the Low FODMAP diet ( Kings College London)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Free telephone consultation - this gives me a chance to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
£80 first appointment this includes:
- 60-90minutes face to face/skype;
- pre consultation assessment of food diary;
- pre consultation clinical questionnaire review;
- personalised report and meal plan post consultation
£45 review appointments:
- 30-45 minutes face to face/skype/telephone;
- motivational discussions;
- support for the changes you would like to make;
- recipes and more meal ideas;
- progression on to long term dietary changes.
Free email support between appointments.
There is free parking available at The WellBeing Studio, and I am located around 5 minutes from the M5.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
1 to 1 appointments at The WellBeing Studio on Tuesday evenings. I also offer support via email, Skype, telephone, home visits and practical supermarket tours.