Jacqueline Wilson BSc (Hons) in Nutrition and Dietetics
The Wellbeing Studio
6 Alexandra Road
I'm Jackie and I am a Specialist Registered Dietitian.
I have a specific interest in managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with dietary changes and my experience includes working with many clients using low FODMAP dietary education. I have the appropriate post graduate training from Kings College London.
Having graduated with a first class (hons) Degree in Nutrition, I have over 20 years working as a Registered Dietitian and I am highly experienced in working with both clients on a one to one. I work closely with other health professionals, Consultants and GPs aiming to support and help motivate clients with dietary and behaviour changes to maximise health.
I am passionate about cooking and providing practical information on meals to suit individual needs as well as catering for the whole family.
With young children myself, I am very aware of the challenges. I offer a free telephone consultation to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First class Hons Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics - University of Surrey
- Post graduate training and expertise in Diet and Diabetes management
- Registered with the HCPC and full membership of British Dietetic Association
- Post graduate training in management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome using the Low FODMAP diet ( Kings College London)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free telephone consultation - this gives me a chance to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
£80 first appointment this includes:
- 60-90minutes face to face/skype;
- pre consultation assessment of food diary;
- pre consultation clinical questionnaire review;
- personalised report and meal plan post consultation
£45 review appointments:
- 30-45 minutes face to face/skype/telephone;
- motivational discussions;
- support for the changes you would like to make;
- recipes and more meal ideas;
- progression on to long term dietary changes.
Free email support between appointments.
There is free parking available at The WellBeing Studio, and I am located around 5 minutes from the M5.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
1 to 1 appointments at The WellBeing Studio on Tuesday evenings. I also offer support via email, Skype, telephone, home visits and practical supermarket tours.