Jacqueline Wilson BSc (Hons) in Nutrition and Dietetics
I'm Jackie and I am a Specialist Registered Dietitian.
I have a specific interest in managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with dietary changes and my experience includes working with many clients using low FODMAP dietary education. I have the appropriate post graduate training from Kings College London.
Having graduated with a first class (hons) Degree in Nutrition, I have over 20 years working as a Registered Dietitian and I am highly experienced in working with both clients on a one to one. I work closely with other health professionals, Consultants and GPs aiming to support and help motivate clients with dietary and behaviour changes to maximise health.
I am passionate about cooking and providing practical information on meals to suit individual needs as well as catering for the whole family.
With young children myself, I am very aware of the challenges. I offer a free telephone consultation to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First class Hons Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics - University of Surrey
- Post graduate training and expertise in Diet and Diabetes management
- Registered with the HCPC and full membership of British Dietetic Association
- Post graduate training in management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome using the Low FODMAP diet ( Kings College London)
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have this medical condition, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free telephone consultation - this gives me a chance to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
£80 first appointment this includes:
- 60-90minutes face to face/skype;
- pre consultation assessment of food diary;
- pre consultation clinical questionnaire review;
- personalised report and meal plan post consultation
£45 review appointments:
- 30-45 minutes face to face/skype/telephone;
- motivational discussions;
- support for the changes you would like to make;
- recipes and more meal ideas;
- progression on to long term dietary changes.
Free email support between appointments.
There is free parking available at The WellBeing Studio, and I am located around 5 minutes from the M5.