Jacqueline Wilson BSc (Hons) in Nutrition and Dietetics
Hi, I'm Jackie - a Specialist Registered Dietitian available for online and telephone support.
I have a specific interest in managing Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) with dietary changes and my experience includes working with many clients using low FODMAP dietary education. I have the appropriate post graduate training from Kings College London.
Having graduated with a first class (hons) Degree in Nutrition, I have over 25 years working as a Registered Dietitian and I am highly experienced in working with both clients on a one to one. I work closely with other health professionals, Consultants and GPs aiming to support and help motivate clients with dietary and behaviour changes to maximise health.
I am passionate about cooking and providing practical information on meals to suit individual needs as well as catering for the whole family. This is especially important at the moment while we are social distancing.
With teenagers myself, I am very aware of the challenges. I offer a free telephone consultation to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First class Hons Degree in Nutrition and Dietetics - University of Surrey
- Post graduate training in management of Irritable Bowel Syndrome using the Low FODMAP diet ( Kings College London)
- Post graduate training and expertise in Diet and Diabetes including Carb Counting management
- Registered with the HCPC and full membership of British Dietetic Association
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Free telephone consultation - this gives me a chance to get to know your nutritional issues, and discuss goals and expectations of the consultation.
£80 first appointment this includes:
- 60-90minutes online/telephone/face to face;
- pre consultation assessment of food diary;
- pre consultation clinical questionnaire review;
- personalised report and meal plan post consultation
£45 review appointments:
- 30-45 minutes online/telephone/face to face
- motivational discussions;
- support for the changes you would like to make;
- recipes and more meal ideas;
- progression on to long term dietary changes.
Free email support between appointments.
Packages include online support - from £50 per month with Monday to Friday motivational prompts on your food choices.
There is free parking available at The WellBeing Studio, and I am located around 5 minutes from the M5.