Hayley Sanders (BSc hons) Registered Nutritional Therapist, mBANT, CNHC
Bagnall Centre For Integrated Healthcare
Prestwood Natural Health Centre
118 High Street
01494 864700 / 07802 450598
Feeling tired or rundown, have a known health issue you need help with or looking to improve your health and weight? Nutritional Therapy maybe able to help you.
After graduating with a degree in Psychology BSc (Hons) I worked and traveled for many years for a large multi national company. However, realising that my interest and passion for food and good health was not being fulfilled within a corporate environment I decided it was time for a major career change.
Please contact me to find out more or see if I can help - I am always happy to offer a free 15 min telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Degree in Psychology, Bsc (Hons)
- I graduated from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) with a Diploma and Foundation Science Degree in Nutritional Therapy.
- I am a full member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy).
- I am registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I regularly undertake Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to continue my learning and keep up-to-date with latest research.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation, includes a full analysis of your health and lifestyle profile which is sent to you prior the first consultation is £75.00 (approx 1.5 hour).
All follow up consultations £52.00 (approx 1 hour).
I believe in the power of food, diet and lifestyle to maximize your health and offer confidential advice in a clinic in Bucks, please contact me if you wish to understand more about Nutritional Therapy before booking a consultation.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Flexible availability in the Prestwood, Chesham and Bucks area.