Hayley Sanders (BSc hons) Registered Nutritional Therapist, mBANT, CNHC
Bagnall Centre For Integrated Healthcare
Prestwood Natural Health Centre
118 High Street
01494 864700 / 07802 450598
Feeling tired or rundown, have a known health issue you need help with or looking to improve your health and weight? Nutritional Therapy maybe able to help you.
After graduating with a degree in Psychology BSc (Hons) I worked and traveled for many years for a large multi national company. However, realising that my interest and passion for food and good health was not being fulfilled within a corporate environment I decided it was time for a major career change.
Please contact me to find out more or see if I can help - I am always happy to offer a free 15 min telephone consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Degree in Psychology, Bsc (Hons)
- I graduated from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION) with a Diploma and Foundation Science Degree in Nutritional Therapy.
- I am a full member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy).
- I am registered with The Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- I regularly undertake Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to continue my learning and keep up-to-date with latest research.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Initial Consultation, includes a full analysis of your health and lifestyle profile which is sent to you prior the first consultation is £75.00 (approx 1.5 hour).
All follow up consultations £52.00 (approx 1 hour).
I believe in the power of food, diet and lifestyle to maximize your health and offer confidential advice in a clinic in Bucks, please contact me if you wish to understand more about Nutritional Therapy before booking a consultation.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Flexible availability in the Prestwood, Chesham and Bucks area.