My name is Freddie Stuart and I'm a qualified nutritionist. I hold a master's degree (MSc) in nutrition and have worked with a variety of different clients using nutrition and lifestyle changes to overcome health problems and achieve personal health goals.
I have helped clients in the following areas:
- Weight loss
- Low energy/fatigue
- Muscle gain & athletic performance
- Food cravings
- Anti-aging nutrition
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- High BP
- Gut health/dysbiosis
- Low mood
- Alzheimers disease
- Improving sex drive
- Ketogenic diets
- Intermittent fasting
I work alongside the principles of functional medicine which is an holistic approach to healthcare which seeks to understand people as unique individuals to determine and address the root cause of a health issue. I take into account biochemical individuality, nutritional insufficiency/deficiencies, digestion, hormonal factors, microbiota-related (gut bacteria) factors, as well as your unique metabolic, physiological, and environmental factors.
Consultations typically last between one and two hours can be conducted in your home, place of work, or over the telephone/Skype (for clients further afield). From this, I design comprehensive nutrition plans which are catered to your individual needs. The plans include recommendations on foods to increase, decrease, and avoid, and a recommended plan of eating along with supplement recommendations. I also include a write up for your unique case which includes some insight and assessment of your individual needs, and rationales behind the dietary recommendations made.
The total cost of £90 includes the consultation, comprehensive nutrition plans, and telephone support for a month. Follow up consultations are charged at £45 and clients often find these to be very helpful to keep on track with the plans and also tweak things where necessary.
For any questions you might have, or to discuss your unique case, please contact me via email or telephone. You can also request a free questionnaire to get you started.
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc (including PGDip) gained from CNELM (Centre for Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management).
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£90 for the consultation, comprehensive nutrition plans, and telephone support for a month.
Follow up consultations are charged at £45 and clients often find these to be very helpful to keep on track with the plans and also tweak things where necessary.
- "I would recommend Freddie after struggling with my health and lack of energy for some years now he has helped me get some energy back into my body. He listen to my likes, dislikes and what i needed to achieve coming up with a plan that suits me. Thank you Freddie i feel so much better."
- "I had an initial consultation with Freddie about a ketogenic diet; with his expertise, I soon had a personalised plan and found that not only was I seeing the results I wanted, I also had increased energy levels and was really pleased with my fitness. I've had a few follow ups with Freddie since focussed on making the results sustainable and I would highly recommend his services.
- "Freddie has been very professional and up to date for the latest nutrition guidelines and scientific research relevant to my case. I am still losing weight and I feel much more energetic and pro-active thanks to his food regime. Very supportive and highly recommended to anyone who wants to lose weight and get back in shape in a healthy way."
- "Friendly, really helpful and very easy to approach. Thanks a lot for the help and guidance."
- "I've been struggling with two issues in particular. One being my weight and another being my level of energy. For at least months I started noticing my weight creep up and my energy deplete to almost nothing most days. I was determined to do something about it as it all just felt wrong. I came across Freddie and reached out, he was proactive in setting up an initial consultation with me and he was extremely passionate, engaging, approachable and, helpful. Freddie listened to what I wanted to achieve but also took into account the underlying health issues I had. This for me was a holistic approach I required to first get my energy back, this was my focus and secondly to lose the weight I had gained over time. He made me feel better psychologically through just the first chat. I knew together we were going to achieve results. Freddie listens, and for me, that is the most important part of a nutrition journey with anyone. Have nutritional issues, get in touch with, Freddie."
- "I became a client of Freddie's in Feb 2020. His knowledge and advice have been really helpful to me. I appreciate the amount of detail when building my customised nutrition plans."
- "Freddie knows his stuff. He is deeply passionate about his work and brings his full self to the table to offer support and support he best advice. Freddie has a high performance rowing background which means he’s doesn’t just talk the talk, but walks the walk. Thank you Freddie and I look forward to working with you again in the future."
- "I had an initial consultation with Freddie about a ketogenic diet; with his expertise, I soon had a personalised plan and found that not only was I seeing the results I wanted, I also had increased energy levels and was really pleased with my fitness. I've had a few follow ups with Freddie since focused on making the results sustainable and I would highly recommend his services."
"I find Freddie is approachable and willing to listen to you and to learn about you. He does not work for his own agenda and is very keen to work with you to achieve your goal. I have found him interested, not just in informing me about nutritional, but in seeing me as a 'whole' person. Freddie is patient, cheerful, clear and gently determined to find the way through problems. He encourages me when I feel lost with the changes I need to make and I like the fact that he is there for the long-haul, however long it takes to get nutritional issues sorted in your life. I highly recommend Freddie. You will not be disappointed."