Deborah Norman, Consultant Dietitian
Deborah Norman, Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant with over 25 years of experience working both for the NHS and as an independent consultant. Together with a number of professional I provide expert knowledge and experience in clinical dietetics, nutrition, physical activity, health promotion and public health.
Specialist areas include:
Weight management for adults and children.
Bariatric surgery dietary treatment.
Sports and performance nutrition
Gastrointestinal dietary treatment including low FODMAP diet
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant .
- Specialist Bariatric Dietitian
- Sports Nutritionist
- Specialist in Gastrointestinal dietary treatment including low FODMAP diet
- Weight management for adults and child
- Highly experienced in providing practical, easy to follow information and advice on diet, physical activity and behaviour change.
- Qualified trainer with extensive experience.
- Accredited trainer for Counterweight.
- Training and programme development for nutrition and weight management
- Qualified in health promotion and public health – experience in commissioning and the provision of services.
- Registered by the Health and Care Professions Council http://www.hcpcheck.org/
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial consultation £90 - 120 depending on time needed. Follow up appointments £40-80
Consulting rooms at Ashtead Hospital, Ashtead, Surrey
Registered with all major private health insurance providers
Individuals £90 for initial assessment and then fees dependent on need.
Clubs/ groups please phone for a quote.
Training courses £475 – £750 a day
£475- £750 a day
The fee structure follows the guidance from the British Dietetic Association.
Please contact Deborah to discuss the fees as the exact amount depends on many factors.
Please visit my website for further information or phone me for a chat 0775 446 7918
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Flexible appointment times- day, evening and weekends- please phone/email to arrange.