Deborah Norman, Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant with over 25 years of experience working both for the NHS and as an independent consultant. Together with a number of professional I provide expert knowledge and experience in clinical dietetics, nutrition, physical activity, health promotion and public health.
Specialist areas include:
Weight management for adults and children.
Bariatric surgery dietary treatment.
Sports and performance nutrition
Gastrointestinal dietary treatment including low FODMAP diet
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Dietitian and Nutrition Consultant .
- Specialist Bariatric Dietitian
- Sports Nutritionist
- Specialist in Gastrointestinal dietary treatment including low FODMAP diet
- Weight management for adults and child
- Highly experienced in providing practical, easy to follow information and advice on diet, physical activity and behaviour change.
- Qualified trainer with extensive experience.
- Accredited trainer for Counterweight.
- Training and programme development for nutrition and weight management
- Qualified in health promotion and public health – experience in commissioning and the provision of services.
- Registered by the Health and Care Professions Council http://www.hcpcheck.org/
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Initial consultation £90 - 120 depending on time needed. Follow up appointments £40-80
Consulting rooms at Ashtead Hospital, Ashtead, Surrey
Registered with all major private health insurance providers
Individuals £90 for initial assessment and then fees dependent on need.
Clubs/ groups please phone for a quote.
Training courses £475 – £750 a day
£475- £750 a day
The fee structure follows the guidance from the British Dietetic Association.
Please contact Deborah to discuss the fees as the exact amount depends on many factors.
Flexible appointment times- day, evening and weekends- please phone/email to arrange.
Please visit my website for further information or phone me for a chat 0775 446 7918