Nutritional Consultant, Hair Mineral Analysis Practitioner
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Hair Mineral Analysis and starting a mineral nutritional balancing programme is usually carried out and completed online and digital with email, zoom etc. Hair Mineral Analysis test kits can be emailed or posted. A consultation is included in the price but optional. Also included is unlimited ongoing email support to help you heal physical and mental symptoms rooted in imbalances. Worldwide service.
I am a Certified Nutritional Balancing Practitioner, and an HTMA (hair tissue mineral analysis) Practitioner. Through hair analysis, nutrition, targeted supplements and remedies I bring a solution-oriented approach to clients of all ages from around the world to help them resolve their physical, mental or emotional issues. My passion for healthy living fuels everything I do, and was the inspiration for writing “Green Smoothie Joy: Recipes For Living, Loving, and Juicing Green” and “Green Smoothie Joy for Nutribullet”.
w: hairanalysisuk.com w: theanderidapractice.com
I have reviewed many hundreds of Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis charts as a practitioner and when devising a programme I take into consideration a client's sensitivities to foods, supplements, and detoxification protocols. With the help of hair mineral analysis myself and the lab can make personalized recommendations designed to achieve optimal results and healing. The programme successfully gives people permanent results by rebuilding mineral levels, detoxing metals, boosting gland strength all of which help the body heal itself.
The sort of issues clients use this service for range from weight management, fatigue, gut issues, brain fog, skin issues, adrenal and thyroid strength, fears and other mental symptoms etc. to PMS, PMT, bowel problems, ovary issues and many more. Using an hair mineral analysis we can switch the body into healing patterns by creating greater strength and balanced minerals at the cellular level - the site of energy metabolism. The hair test can detect deficiencies, incorrect ratios between minerals and toxicities that can be root causes of health issues.
The hair is a tissue and it represents very closely the situation in the cells throughout the body. It is a predictive tool and can explain why you have symptoms due to the mineral and metal imbalance that needs to be within certain ranges for the body to function efficiently. The science of mineral balancing was discovered and expanded from the 1970's by Dr Paul C Eck of Analytical Research Labs.
It can show
- stress patterns,
- burnout indicators,
- infection indicators,
- the strength of thyroid and adrenals,
- digestion strength,
- toxic metal levels,
- hidden toxicity of minerals such as copper and iron,
- reasons for brain fog, allergies, delayed development, emotional or mentals symptoms, weight loss, more muscle growth and more....
Our programmes for each client consist of
- a diet to match their metabolic rate (oxidation rate or rate at which there body can turn food to energy),
- a targeted supplement programme based on levels of minerals, mineral patterns and toxic metals status, and
- suggested detox procedures to enhance the effectiveness of the programme that are optional.
- A full explanation of the results showing the reasons for their symptoms and why a particular diet or supplement is needed and what it will correct.
For nutritional balancing reviews please visit www.hairanalysisuk.com.
My aim is to help you fully develop your health and vitality both physically and emotionally. To find out what your hair test reveals you can purchase a hair test kit or get more information at www.hairanalysisuk.com
Any questions please feel free to send me an email.
For more informative articles on health issues see https://www.hairanalysisuk.com/articles-on-common-health-problems
Training, qualifications & experience
- Westbrook University - Diploma in Nutritional Balancing Science
- Advanced Hair Mineral Analysis Training - Dr Wilson and Associates, Susan Cachay
- Paleo Nutritionist Diploma
- Member of IANLPC and IAHT
- Member of NNA Naturapathic Nutrition Association
- Currently furthering study at Natural Healthcare College, London
- Author of Green Smoothie Joy and Green Smoothie Joy for Nutribullet.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £100.00 to £152.00
Free initial telephone or online session
- 15% off an initial first hair mineral analysis test for anyone coming through Nutritionist Resource. £152 NORMAL PRICE for an initial hair test, analysis, programme, and consultation and unlimited ongoing email support
- £130 for a retest
- Free 10 min call if you would like to discuss how hair mineral analysis can help you or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
When I work
Email 24-7|Phone Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
All can be done remotely via post, email and skype or phone. Or you can visit The Anderida Practice with a booked appointment or my home office.
As I work with clients worldwide we do everything via email, skype, whatsapp and postal service. The process is very simple and all instructions will be emailed or posted to you. Once you have sent off your sample and I receive the results, I put together the analysis and programme, arrange a consultation (if desired) and offer unlimited email support. You will not be on your own doing the programme we support you all the way. Myself and my colleagues are here to answer any questions and encourage your progress. I look forward to helping anyone who is keen to undertake this journey of regaining their health and vitality.