BSc (Hons) NT, Registered Nutritional Therapist
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
I am a degree qualified Registered Nutritional Therapist with over 16 years experience.
Nutritional medicine is used by a variety of people for numerous reasons but my experience has been that those coming to me for advice, most commonly come for the following issues:
Tummy issues, tendency to pick up every bug doing the rounds, skin conditions, food allergy and intolerances, ensuring adequate vitamin and mineral intake if avoiding dairy or gluten, nutritional deficiencies such as low iron, vitamin D or poor immunity, fussy eaters, need to gain weight, behavioural or learning problems and aching legs.
Children often respond really well to nutritional therapy and if you would like to discuss your child's case specifically, get in touch for a free 10 minute chat.
Low energy, productivity or inability to focus, heart health and cholesterol concerns, sports nutrition, skin issues, reproductive and prostate health, eating well despite hectic schedules, poor sleep patterns including sleep apnoea, weight loss or muscle gain, reducing inflamed joints & tissues and healthy ageing.
Hormonal issues, 'tummy troubles', bloating, poor energy levels, low mood or nervousness, stress-related poor health, food intolerances, foggy-brain, thyroid health, weight loss, disordered eating, food cravings, to achieve healthy skin or hair, fertility issues and advice on healthy eating during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
I can advise on tests to assess your vitamin, mineral & hormonal levels or digestion both via the NHS and through private laboratories.
I am fully insured and regularly attend leading Continual Professional Development courses to keep up to date with developments in nutrition.
Most importantly, I am also a working mum to two boys, so understand the challenges of keeping your family healthy and eating well most of the time despite hectic lives!
- My office on Queens Road, Weybridge and parking is usually available. Appointments offered on Monday to Saturday and some evenings.
- Appointments Cobham are either home visits or in RJ Clinic in Fetcham.
- Home visits available on request, which is often useful for tackling mealtime battles and fussy eating problems or for those who find it difficult to travel. These incur a £5 additional charge if in the Cobham, Weybridge, Walton, Hersham, Esher, Byfleet, Oxshott, Hinchley Wood, Claygate, Leatherhead, Bookham or Ripley areas.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy
NTC & CNHC Registered
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Consultations for children's & adults health, nutrition and children's mental wellbeing or for support with problem eaters, costs:
- £150 for 1 hour
- £95 for 40 mins
- £50 for 25 mins
- Detailed discussion of your child's medical history, their current health status & symptoms.
- Full review of their current diet, likes & dislikes or reactions to food.
- Written advice on the dietary changes suggested , meal ideas or information sheets, to guide you once you are back at home.
- Any extra information emailed after the appointment.
- For more complex health conditions, there may be an extra charge for my time working on the case outside of the time we meet, but this will always be discussed first.
- The fee excludes any testing I may suggest.
Home visits can also be arranged to local surrounding areas of Cobham, Walton, Hersham, Esher, Oxshott, Bookham, Horsley, Ripley and Leatherhead, for an additional charge of £20.
When I work
Appointments Monday - Friday. Saturday morning and evening appointments available on request.
I run regular workshops on health of children, for example:
- What does my child need? Healthy Eating for Young Children
- Strengthening Your Childs Immune System
- Need a Personal MOT - Women's Health
- Coping with and Conquering Fussy Eating
- Diet & Common Childhood Ailments
See my website for more details.
Also offer talks for parent groups, schools and nurseries.