Nutraclin Caroline Gilmartin LLB (Hons) LLM DipNT, DipIr, Dip N.Adv, MNNA,
Call for a FREE 15 minute consultation to see if Nutraclin can help you 07904263480.
My name is Caroline Gilmartin I am a fully qualified Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist and Master Iridologist practising in Sevenoaks, London and Manchester. I am also qualified in Hydrotherapy, Detox, Bodywork and Muscle Response testing. I am also the Principal of the Natural Healthcare College.
I use Iridology in my clinic to help me identify genetic predispositions and susceptibility to certain conditions. This technique can show me a clients general constitution and whether their organs and tissues are inflamed toxic or under stress. Even if a client comes to me feeling well and healthy, iridology can show the areas that need to be nurtured in order to avoid health issues in the future. Prevention is always better than a cure. I also offer Food Sensitivity and Hair Mineral Testing Analysis.
Stress is considered by many experts to be the biggest causes of illness in our time. In my clinic I measure Heart Rate Variability Testing (stress testing) using the Kardivar Machine. This is a proven medical diagnostic tool involving a simple non-invasive test that provides you with detailed information on how your body is coping with stress. Its also determines your Metabolic Type and this can in turn be used to provide you with an individualised diet plan.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Naturopathic Nutritional Therapy; including supervised Clinical Practice
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapeutics
- Diploma in Nutritional Advice
- Diploma in Iridology
- Compliance with the National Occupational Standards for Nutritional Therapy.
- Qualified to advise on Hydrotherapy techniques
- Qualified to practice Bodywork
- Qualified to practice Heart Rate Variability Testing
- Qualified to offer Muscle Response Testing analysis (Kinesiology).
Full member of the Naturopathic Nutrition Association and Associate member of the General Naturopathic Council.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Prices start from £55 please email to discuss your requirements as there are a number of options available.
Call 07904263480 for a free 15 minute consultation to see if Nutraclin can help you!
There is no hard sell just information so you can make an informed choice. Its important your see a Therapist who is right for you and your needs.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am currently operating a waiting list for new clients. Please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.