Alicja Wypasek MSc, BSc, ANutr, PT
Listening to your body and honoring its signals is one of the true forms of self-love!
I am a full qualified Registered Nutritionist with a Masters in Public Health Nutrition, and wealth of experience on helping people to become healthy, energised and fit, equipping them with knowledge and techniques to improve their life style. My counseling is always reasonable, easy to understand and kept up to date with the latest scientific sources.
Consultations can be arranged:
- face to face, I am happy to visit you at home or wherever suits you best
- online, via Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, Viber, etc
Your first session will look at important aspects of your previous and current diet and lifestyle, your personal health history as well as medications, treatments or food issues you have, so that my recommendations do not interfere with other care you receive.
Then I will create an action plan according your needs, and we will set realistic, timely and attainable goals. What’s more, I will develop a personalised Nutrition Program with a detailed diet plan, shopping lists and suggested recipes tailored especially to you.
Some of my key areas of expertise include weight management, gastrointestinal diseases (Crohn's, Irrit. bowel syndrome, celiac, ulcerative colitis, hemorrhoids, etc), any eating disorder, food intolerance, thyroid problems, pregnancy and preconception, fatigue, skin health, hormonal imbalances, auto-immune disease (including Hashimoto's Disease), etc.
I enjoy providing women's nutrition and healthy eating guidelines, focusing on pregnant women and new mums, helping them to recover and get in shape after all the changes in their bodies, as well as delivering them workshops on weaning and childhood nutrition, including fussy eaters.
Additionally, I work with clients looking for Sport Nutrition Strategies for their athletic performance or to manage their medical conditions with a balance diet.
If you have chosen to become Vegetarian, Vegan, Whole Food Plant-Based Diet or just to remove dairy and wheat from your diet - I can guide you to make sure you are not omitting nutrients as well as help you to create a delicious menu of options so you do not miss out on the enjoyment of food.
I usually work providing one-to-one advice for individuals, as well as delivering services to non-profit organisations, running nutrition training courses, consultancy to schools, etc. I am offering my services to any business and brands that require nutritional expertise.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc Public Health Nutrition
- MSc Bio-Organic Chemistry
- BSc Chemistry
- I am a Registered Nutritionist (Public Health) with the Association for Nutrition - the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists (UKVRN) (http://www.associationfornutrition.org) (My registration number is 10979)
- Active member of The American Nutrition Association, which keeps me up-to-date with work of world’s top nutritionists and scientists.
- Sport Nutrition course, The Fitness Training Company
I have completed training courses by Health Promotion Service and NHS:
- Promoting Healthy Eating in Young Children & Families
- Healthy Eating in the Early Years
- Understanding Health Promotion
- REHIS training
I am also Personal Trainer with focus on Pre & Post Natal fitness and BuggyGym Instructor.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Obesity *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Full Case History initial appointment (1 hour), £60
Follow up appointments (45 minutes), £40
Short consultation (30 minutes) (without case history), £30
'Promoting Wellness' classes - please enquire for further details
Cookery Lessons & Classes - available for individuals and groups - please enquire for further details, with prices and timings to suit your individual needs.
Packages including personal training with nutrition plan, from £250/month
I am also able to create bespoke packages and services as per your requirements
As a proud mum of two boys, I understand the nutritional needs during pregnancy and post natal period. Mum! I know exactly how you feel, as we are all on the same boat with little children. Now I even gain more understanding how to face challenges as a parent when it comes to weaning and healthy eating.
If you would like to feel like a different person in just a few months then contact me! I will be delighted to be a part of your journey, get your life back on track and stay on track! Please follow me on my Facebook page or see my website www.healthbynutrition.eu
(: If you are expecting an email back from me please check your junk folders :)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Spanish, Polish|
Telephone calls are welcome between 8am-8pm. Email anytime.