Swaty Gupta: Nutritionist Anutr & NLP Practitioner
I am Registered Nutritional Practitioner with experience advising for vegetarian and vegan diets. I also specialise in the nutritional needs of individuals during pre-natal and post-natal stages. This includes adapting to any dietary requirements and specific diets.
I have been vegetarian for the past 20 years and brought up my two sons on vegetarian diets, resulting in a wealth of personal and professional knowledge of the nutritional needs of individuals on specific diets.
Through consultations I provide the following:
- Assessment of current diet and lifestyle
- Evaluation of your specific nutritional needs
- Set achievable targets to work towards in order to attain your goals
- Inform you on how specific food combinations can affect your health and help you reach your desired outcome
- Create personalised nutrition plans that work with your current lifestyle
- Create detailed recipes for your decided plan that works around dietary requirements
- Progression assessment through follow-up seesions
Training, qualifications & experience
- MSc in International Public Health Nutrition from University of Westminster (2011)
- PgDip in Personalised Nutrition from Centre of Nutrition Education and Lifestyle Management (CNELM)
- Registered professional counterweight practitioner
- Registered Neurolinguistic Programme Practitioner
I stay educated on the most recent developments in Nutritional Science by summarising current academic papers for British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
Call for free initial discussion.
Main session is up to 90 minutes with follow up sessions of 45 minutes.
Fees: £90 per session. Follow up session for £40 pounds.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday - Sunday. Please enquire about specific times.