Lianne Sims DipION, FdSc, BANT, CNHC
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist and often work with people in their 40’s who have children to nurture, jobs to hold down, families to keep happy and homes to maintain. There comes a time when they feel their energy, health and vitality diminishing and their stress levels and waistlines increasing.
I use nutritional science and health coaching to help clients to improve their health, enhance their energy and be the best they can be for themselves and their families.
I passionately believe the more we know about how food impacts our health and the more we understand the reasons behind our food choices, the more motivated and empowered we are to follow sustainable, long term changes.
My aim is to educate, motivate and coach you on your journey to better health and vitality through nutrition. I want you to share my philosophy that healthy eating can also be practical and appetising.
I also run Zest4life group programmes which are an effective way to help people to gain control of their weight, health, energy and wellbeing in a fun and motivational environment with up to 15 people. Eating low GL works very well for weight loss and maintenance and as a Nutritional Therapist I advise many of my clients to follow this way of eating as a way of supporting many other health conditions.
Zest4life one2one programmes are also available for those who prefer a more personalised service.
Training, qualifications & experience
- FdSc -Foundation degree in Science from the University of Bedfordshire.
- DipION – Diploma from the Institute for Optimal Nutrition.
- BANT – Member of the British Association for Applied Nutritional Therapy.
- CNHC – Registered practitioner for the Complimentary & Natural Healthcare Council.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
If you wish to know more about:
1. One2one nutritional consultations for specific conditions.
2. One2one nutritional consultations for maintaining health
3. Zest4life health, energy and weight loss groups.
4. Zest4life health, energy and weight loss one2ones.
Please contact me via mobile or email, or check out my website!
My clinic is close to all major bus routes and roads (A127, A13)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|