Isabelle Fry, Registered Dietitian
I am a registered dietitian, passionate about helping people reaching their health goals.
I have 15 years experience as a clinical dietitian, having specialised in diabetes, weight management and IBS.
Having worked successfully with individuals and groups in a variety of settings, to help improve their health and reach their goals, through managing their diet; I feel that I can provide the right level of support, empathy and knowledge to help clients manage their nutritional and health concerns.
My main areas of interest are IBS, functional gut disorders, weight management, diabetes and peri-natal nutrition.
I currently work part time for the NHS.
I provide face to face consultations; home visits; and video calls.
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified as a dietitian 17 years ago, and soon after - started working within the NHS.
I have gathered a lot of evidence based knowledge regarding nutrition in diabetes, IBS, pre- and postnatal nutrition, oncology, amongst other conditions.
I am currently working part time in the NHS and tackling diabetes and malnutrition in the elderly.
I have been running my practise for over 5 years and have found the successes of my clients reaching their health and nutrition goals very rewarding.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Initial Consultation: £95
Follow up consultation: £45
Package rate (1 x initial consultation and 2 follow up consultations): £165
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Currently, I can offer appointments on Thursdays and Fridays, and am able to offer evening appointments