*an online nutritionist offering 1:1 sessions via Skype
Hi, I'm Hattie! I'm an Associate Registered Nutritionist with a First-Class Degree in BSc (Hons) Nutrition.
Who do I help?
It's my passion to help anybody who is struggling in their relationship with food. Common worries which I help clients with:
- Are you sick of dieting but don't know how to get yourself out of it?
- Do you struggle with binge-eating?
- Do you ever feel guilty after eating certain foods?
- Do you have any food rules such as 'not allowed to eat after 7pm?'
- Do you struggle with boredom eating?
- Do you try and avoid certain foods?
- Do you feel like you've lost touch with your body signals such as appetite?
- Do you feel under pressure to lose weight?
- Do you feel like you're in a 'losing battle with your body and food?'
Do any of these resonate with you? I have been there myself and completely understand how tiring and distressing it can be.
I am a weight-inclusive nutritionist and aligned with Health At Every Size. I have a person-centred, non-diet approach to helping clients heal their relationship with food. If you choose to work with me, think of me as your personal guide; I am there to give you the tools to help you on your journey, but you are the one in the driving seat. You are the expert of you.
What could you expect from a session?
- Compassion and empathy
- Feeling listened to
- Exploring your food patterns
- Exploring Intuitive Eating
- Coping Mechanisms
- No diets!
- No food plans
- Zero focus on weight/weight loss
Are you ready to help yourself feel better with food again? Please don't hesitate to book a FREE 15 minute discovery call to explore whether I'm the right fit for you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Nutrition, University of Leeds
- Postgraduate Certificate in Nutritional Studies, Leeds Beckett University
- Certified Intuitive Eating Counsellor
- Applying Intuitive Eating and Non-Diet Approaches, London Centre for Intuitive Eating
- Advanced Counselling Skills and Nutrition Counselling in Practice, London Centre for Intuitive Eating
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
FREE 15 minute discovery call - this is an opportunity to find out if I'm the right fit for you and discover more about how I could help you. No strings attached!
Initial Consultation 90 Minutes - £65
Nutrition Appointment 60 Minutes - £50
If you'd like to book a session with me or have any questions at all, please reach out to me!
- Use the email button via this profile
- Or visit my website www.hattierees.co.uk
I will get back to you as soon as I can!