Hannah Crabtree BSc (Hons) Dip ION mBANT CNHC
Hi, I’m Hannah. I work with busy women who would love to transform their health so that they feel energised, radiant, and their weight feels just right for them. I also work with corporate clients.
Do you feel that you could or should feel better than you do?
Perhaps you are exhausted and stressed all the time, from juggling your work, family and home. Does it feel that you have lost your sparkle, as if exercising, fun and going out are all things that happen to other people? Maybe you are fed up with wearing too-tight clothes that make you feel miserable… and wondering when you lost your hourglass figure. Or could it be that you are sick and tired of trying every new diet and only to find that nothing ever work? Maybe your tummy feels so bloated and uncomfortable that by bedtime you look like you’re pregnant. Perhaps are you fed up with being bad tempered and irritable with your nearest and dearest. Or maybe your perimenopause is in full flight and it feels like things will never improve?
It doesn’t have to be like this. I know because I’ve been there too. I understand exactly how you feel and can help you get back in control of your body. Work with me and I’ll take the stress out of figuring what to do to improve your health, energy and waistline.
I provide personalised nutrition and lifestyle plans designed to get you back to feeling your best. These are simple solutions that work with you and the way you live your life. There’ll be recipe inspiration and meal ideas you will absolutely love. And I’ll provide the motivation and support to keep you going when the going gets tough. You will never look back!
I can help you ……
· Feel energised so you can make the most out of life
· Glow from the inside out – and feel great when people start to notice
· Sleep well and wake up feeling refreshed
· Feel balanced and able to cope with life (and be nice to your nearest and dearest!)
· Shake those niggly gut complaints
· Lose the bloating that makes you feel unattractive
· Shed a few pounds (or more) permanently
· Breakout of the vicious cycle of dieting and regaining weight
· Learn how to eat well so that you feel well – including food that you will love!
· Understand what to do and how to do it
If this sounds like what you need, let’s work together to develop a personalised programme of small but really effective changes to help you achieve what’s important to you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have a thriving practice at the Orchard Clinic Complementary Health Care Centre in Amersham
- DipION - Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition - I graduated with distinction.
- I am a member of BANT (British Association of Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy) and a registered practitioner with the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
- BSc Hons Food Science and Marketing.Up until recently I was the Nutritionist at Champneys Health Spa in Tring.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
ONE TO ONE CONSULTATIONS:
I know from experience that the best way to help my clients get the results that they want is to work with them over a period of time (usually 3 months or longer). My programmes work because I explain the nutritional science simply and clearly so that its easy to understand why certain recommendations are important. Programmes give my clients the time and space to work at their own pace introducing changes into their life. My programmes also include health coaching which allow my clients find their own solutions to the barriers and challenges that they come up against – this way they are much more likely to work for them long term!
Because I am so passionate about my clients achieving the results they deserve, I only work in programmes...... that is I dont offer one off consultations. If you are looking for longer terms support I am the therapist for you.
All of my programmes include:
· A full health assessment
· One to one nutrition consultations
· Personalised nutrition and lifestyle recommendations tailored to your goals
· Practical menu planning
· Meal ideas & recipe inspiration tailored to your specific needs
· Supplement recommendations (where appropriate)
· Testing recommendations (where appropriate)
· Health coaching to help you implement the recommendations into your life
My one to one nutritional programmes start at £295. Contact me to discuss what would best suit you.
I work with corporate clients in different ways to suit their needs. Do contact me to discuss your requirements
I went to see Hannah as I had been suffering from a long-term health issue which I hoped a change in diet may help. Throughout a number of appointments, Hannah explained how eating the right foods and supplementing my diet may help my symptoms. She advised me with simple and easy to achieve dietary changes which, over a period of time, has led to a considerable reduction in my symptoms.Hannah was very professional and supportive during my appointments, and it was obvious that she undertook research relevant to my condition between formal appointments. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Hannah in the future. Rebecca, Princes Risborough
Hannah was really supportive and encouraging. She advised me on changes that I could make to my diet to address my health issues and provided me with lots of information and recipes on how to achieve it. My symptoms have dramatically reduced since meeting Hannah. I would definitely recommend Hannah. As well as helping me to feel better, She easy to talk to and explains everything very clearly. I have learnt a huge amount about nutrition through Hannah. Claire, Middlesex
I went to see Hannah because I had periods of feeling quite low. I was very pre-menstrual and constantly felt very tired mid afternoon. I was also constipated. Hannah recommended changes to my diet that were very simple to put in place and I really feel so much better. More energy, I don’t feel irritable around the time of my monthly cycle and I have regular bowel movements. I would recommend Hannah because she is very kind, gentle and considerate. She is also very encouraging. Louise, Chalfont St Giles
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Nutrition Consultations in Amersham. Skype/Zoom and Telephone consultations available