Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hi, I'm Christelle! I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist and Health Coach.
I specialise in healthy weight loss and help men and women break the yo-yo dieting cycle with simple, practical and healthy no-diet and lifestyle changes so they feel and look amazing. Lose weight AND keep it off!
I’ve been exactly where you are right now. I wasted 20+ years of my life trying to lose weight with every diet out there… You name it, I’ve tried it!
I suffered from debilitating exhaustion as well as being unable to think and function properly on a day-to-day basis.
When my health started to rapidly decline, it was the push I needed to study nutrition. This training was the fundamental key to teaching me how to change my lifestyle and nutrition so that I lost weight healthily and sustainably.
As well as losing weight, the exhaustion stopped and I no longer use sugar to get me through the day.
I now understand the exact science behind nourishing your body the “right way” as well as the psychology behind successful weight loss so that you can lose weight once and for all and avoid weight-related diseases.
And… I want to show you how you can do the same.
Training, qualifications & experience
I graduated with distinction as a Nutritional Therapist from the Institute for Optimum Nutrition, one of the most respected training bodies in nutrition in Europe.
I am a member of British Association of Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT) and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC). I also continue to further my knowledge through Continuing Professional Development (CPD) education.
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Accredited register membership
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£0.01 - £950.00
1. THE NO-DIET WEIGHT LOSS METHOD
A personalised 10-week 1-2-1 nutrition and lifestyle programme for overweight men and women who are ready to start losing weight without dieting so they can look and feel their happiest ever.
Does this sound familiar?
- You’re fed up with watching the kilos pile on even though you’ve tried everything to lose weight.
- You’re exercising like crazy but put on even more weight despite an OK diet.
- You’ve spent decades yo-yo dieting and just can’t find a way to eat in a way that works for you.
- You want to run around with your kids and do all the activities with your family but you’re too unfit and exhausted.
- You can’t resist snacking on chocolate, cake and crisps when you’re too busy and tired.
- You’re embarrassed because you know you're not being a great role model to your children by making the wrong food choices.
- None of your clothes fit. Your self-esteem is at an all-time low.
- You feel like a failure for not being able to lose the extra weight.
AND you’re fed up and confused with guessing what to eat in a way that nourishes and nurtures your body so you can lose weight and keep it off?
- Losing some weight AND keeping it off
- Waking up every day with the absolute certainty that everything you’re doing to lose weight is moving you closer to better health
- No longer feeling overwhelmed with how to start losing weight in a way that fits around YOU and YOUR family
- Knowing the secret to finally enjoying your food as you’re no longer on a diet
- Uncovering the ultimate secret to keeping your weight on track EVEN when things get tough
- No longer relying on snacks, sugar, chocolate, biscuits or cake to give you energy to get you through the day
- Feeling in control rather than being controlled by your cravings
- Looking and feeling good, confident, happier and better about yourself
- Being stronger, more flexible and able to exercise more so you can keep up with the kids
- Waking up every day feeling refreshed after a good night’s sleep and being full of energy all day long
AND feeling positive about your future with a life free of constant worry that you’re putting yourself at risk of weight-related health problems.
The NO-DIET WEIGHT-LOSS METHOD will give you the knowledge, know-how and step-by-step process that will ensure you have the right bespoke framework to consistently lose weight and keep it off.
Here’s what you’ll learn during your 10 weeks of powerful 1-2-1 personalised nutrition coaching:
- Uncover what’s really stopping you from losing weight so you start your journey to weight loss success
- Discover the simple way to lose weight without dieting so you can finally ditch yo-yo and fad dieting for good
- How to stop craving sugar and snack less so you stop putting even more weight on
- Learn how to create healthy balanced meals that the whole family will enjoy so you’re not cooking 4 different meals at once
- Uncover how to wake up full of energy so you stop feeling tired and exhausted all the time
- The simple way to get your body moving so you’re confident once again to get back into your fitness routine
- Wrap up all your new knowledge with an easy action plan to stay on target with keeping your weight off well beyond this programme
Me in your back pocket for 10 weeks. I’ll be there to hold your hand even when the going gets tough.
The NO-DIET WEIGHT LOSS METHOD is for you if:
- You want to lose weight but don’t know where or how to start.
- You’re unable to lose weight - no matter what you’re trying, it doesn’t work.
- You want to eat real food and a realistic approach to nutrition.
- You’re an action-taker who's committed to put the work in.
- You’re determined to implement the changes you need to make to lose weight and keep it off.
- You're prepared to make changes to your lifestyle and embrace a new mindset and eating habits.
- You want to lose weight in a healthy and sustainable way AND keep it off.
It isn’t for you if:
- You want another quick-fix diet.
- You expect instant results.
- You want to keep on counting calories, points or macros.
- You’re not 100% committed to changing the way you eat so that you can lose weight in a healthy way and keep it off.
- You have an active eating disorder.
The total investment for this 10-week 1-2-1 personalised weight loss nutritional programme is £950 (payment plan available on request). Visit for more info: https://www.subscribepage.com/nodietweightlossmethod or email email@example.com
2. WEIGHT MANAGEMENT + THYROID TEST
If you’re struggling to lose weight despite your best efforts or maybe you're putting on weight for no logical reason… your hormones could be the missing link.
Your hormones are the key players when it comes to helping you lose weight and keeping it off. When your hormones are out of sync, they’ll play havoc on your body. You’ll end up with a multitude of hormonal problems PLUS unexplained weight gain.
The Weight Management & Thyroid Test will tell you exactly what hormonal imbalances are going on inside your body that are contributing to you putting on weight and problems losing it.
The Weight Management & Thyroid Test is for you if you have:
- A high BMI
- Unexplained weight gain
- Increased belly fat/weight around the middle
- Weight gain in hips and thighs
- Sluggish metabolism/low metabolic rate
- Food/Sugar cravings
- Chronic stress
- Low thyroid symptoms
- Fatigue, low energy, feeling tired but wired, sleeping difficulty
- Decreased muscle mass and increased body fat
- Low tolerance to exercise or poor recovery
This test could be the difference between you staying stuck trying to lose weight and finally sustainably losing weight and keeping it off.
The investment for the Weight Management & Thyroid Test + 1-hour consultation to interpret your results is £595. Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. FULL THYROID TEST
Your thyroid is your internal engine that controls your metabolism aka your ability to lose weight.
When your thyroid is running at slow speed, fewer thyroid hormones are produced and your whole metabolism slows down. This will make you feel tired, cold, constipated and make weight loss hard and even impossible!
If you’re struggling to lose stubborn weight you need to check whether your thyroid is working properly.
AND the ONLY way to know for certain is to GET IT TESTED.
Not all thyroid testing is made equal. The standard GP test WILL NOT give you an EXACT picture of how your thyroid is functioning. Your GP will only test for TSH (Thyroid Stimulating Hormone).
It’s the reason why if you’re experiencing any of the symptoms below you need a private FULL THYROID TEST.
- Gaining weight for no reason
- Eating and exercising but still not losing weight
- Cold hands and feet
- Feeling tired
- Exhausted more than normal
- Slow heart rate
- Dry and thinning hands/skin/nails
- Thinning eyebrows
- Pain, aches and stiffness
- Irregular periods
- Low sex drive
- Hoarse voice
- Tingling hands and feet
Book your Full Thyroid Test + 30-minute online consultation with me to interpret your results for £295. Email to book: email@example.com.
4. 60-MINUTE INTENSIVE
For you if you want to gain clarity and have an action plan about one aspect you're currently stuck with so you can start to feel confident + excited about starting to lose weight and keep it off.
Please note that this is NOT a substitute for Nutritional Therapy sessions.
I will not be taking a full health history, address specific symptoms, check medication/nutrient interactions or give you specific advice for your health concerns. For this, you'll need to book Nutritional Therapy consultations separately.
Book here: https://p.bttr.to/3Fi6mnC
5. STOP CRAVINGS AND LOSE WEIGHT FREE WORKBOOK
Fed up with relying on sugar to get you through the day? READY to start feeling energised and start losing weight? Great, you're in the right place!
Inside ‘Stop cravings + Lose weight in a healthy way’, you’ll:
- Discover the secret step to STOP relying on sugar to give you energy to get through your day so that you can keep up and do things with your children rather than sitting on the sofa or having an afternoon nap
- Find out about the easy snack swaps to make to ensure you stop gaining weight and increase your energy
- Uncover how to stop using sugary foods as a treat when you aren’t hungry so that you feel in control about what you eat
- Discover how easily stop heading to the treats cupboard when you’re bored, tired or stressed so that you start seeing your weight head in the right direction
If you’re ready to stop feeling tired all day with no energy, still gaining weight and fed up of relying on sugar to get you through the day, grab your free copy of the ‘Stop cravings + Lose weight in a healthy way’ actionable workbook today at: https://keepcalmnutrition.co.uk/nutritional-resources/#free-workbooks
6. FREE EMOTIONAL EATING MASTERCLASS REPLAY
Fed up of turning to food when you're stressed, sad, bored or lonely? Great, you're in the right place.
This FREE Masterclass if you want to know how to start mending your relationship with food and tuning back in with your appetite so you can lose weight or/and keep it off
Does this sound familiar?
- Your emotional eating is contributing to your weight gain or preventing you from losing weight.
- You eat even when you’re not hungry because you’re sad, bored, tired, stressed or lonely.
- You eat unhealthy foods out of habit.
- You feel out of control around food.
- Your emotional eating is impacting other areas of your life.
- You started to successfully manage to break your emotional eating cycle.
- You’ve an easy and simple way to manage your emotions [other than food].
- You’ve learnt the secret to tuning into your body's hunger and fullness signals so you feel excited about food again.
- You’ve a series of simple strategies to avoid reaching for food when you're stressed, bored, sad or lonely.
- Your emotional eating is your only coping mechanism for dealing with your emotions.
If you’re serious about wanting to control your Emotional Eating rather than let food control you, you’re not going to want to miss the Emotional Eating Masterclass Replay
WATCH HERE: https://www.subscribepage.com/emotionaleatingmasterclassreplay
When I work
In-person consultations in South Croydon on Tuesdays ONLY
Online consultations via Zoom on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays