Graduating with a first class degree in Nutrition from the University of Nottingham, Charlotte went on to gain her MSc in Dietetics at King's College London before qualifying as a Registered Dietitian and Nutritionist.
Since qualifying, Charlotte has gained a wealth of experience working in an array of medical specialisms within a top London NHS trust. This invaluable experience has provided Charlotte with the knowledge to provide expert to help her clients improve their health and achieve their dietary goals.
Based in Central London (Marylebone & Islington) & Surrey (Guildford, Epsom & Cheam), Charlotte offers clients a variety of services including:
- 1:1 consultations- Charlotte will spend time understanding your goals and aims as well as conducting a thorough nutritional assessment. Using evidence- based nutrition, Charlotte will provide advice and support and you will work together to devise and set goals that are achievable and realistic to help you make steps towards fulfilling your goal/aim.
- Remote Coaching (including video consultations)- Using the latest health technology, Charlotte can provide advice from the comfort of your own home via secure video consultations and online chat forum.
- Meal plans- Charlotte will work with you to devise specific meal plans that are unique to your needs, taking into consideration your preferences, budget and lifestyle.
- Dietary analysis- Using specialist dietary software, Charlotte can help analyse the nutritional content of your diet and has had experience of analysing the nutritional content of menus.
- Supermarket shopping tour- Educating you around the aisles to provide advice on healthy dietary choices/ shopping on a budget/ label reading to help you ensure your shopping basket is brimming with nutritious and delicious food.
- Nutrition Workshops & Retreats - Available to come to schools, work or events, Charlotte will deliver an informative and interactive workshop tailored to your specification based on a range of topics to choose from.
- Cook & Eat sessions- Charlotte loves nothing more than to join you in the kitchen and translate the theory of nutrition in practical culinary advice.
Training, qualifications & experience
- First Class Degree BSc (Hons) Nutrition, University of Nottingham
- MSc Dietetics, Kings College London
- Registered Dietitian – Health (HCPC)
- Member of the British Dietetic Association
- Member of BDA Specialist Interest Groups: Freelance Dietitians’ Group & Food Allergy Specialist Interest Group.
Registered / Accredited
Being registered/accredited with a professional body means an individual must have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by their member organisation.
Health and Care Professions Council
The HCPC are an independent, UK-wide health regulator. They set standards of professional training, performance and conduct for 14 professions.
They keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards, and they take action if registered health professionals fall below those standards. They were created by a piece of legislation called the Health Professions Order 2001.
Registration means that a health professional meets national standards for their professional training, performance and conduct.
Please contact me via the website or by email to request a copy of our price list.
Wednesday & Thursday: 9am-5pm Saturday (9am-1pm) *Limited evening appointments - please discuss if required.
Telephone: +44 7790427034