Adv DIP NHF - Naturopath, Nutritionist & Gut Health Specialist
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Nutritionist Resource has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
My name is Bee and I work with you to take back control of your gut health, so you wake up without feeling uncomfortable and feeling like you again. My 12-week personalised Naturopathic Nutrition Programmes are designed with your progress at the forefront, digging deep into the root causes of your symptoms.
I work regularly with people suffering from gut problems and have extensive experience in vegetarian and vegan diets. Together, looking at your diet and lifestyle, we embark on a journey to fully understand why you might be experiencing unwanted symptoms and how we can get you back to a point of feeling like you again.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You're tired of trawling through the internet, reading articles about why you might be feeling the way you do.
- You've tried all sorts of diets, healthy eating and medications and nothing seems to be working.
- You want to learn how to eat a balanced diet in a healthy and nutritious way and understand why certain foods are not good for you personally.
I have been there, I was virtually bedridden at the age of 24 for 8 years, but through changing my lifestyle and diet I am now able to live my life. The medical profession had no answers for me, so I turned to alternative therapies. It was through my search for answers that I came across naturopathic nutritional therapy. I now use my experience and expertise to help you get rid of your unwanted symptoms and regain your health!
I offer one to one consultations through various levels of 12 week programmes suited to each person as an individual. In my experience, clients achieve the best outcomes when supported over an extended period of time, so I do not offer one off consultations.
Depending on the package you choose, we will have regular coaching calls to provide you with accountability, to help you overcome any challenges in implementing change and to support you to keep on track.
What support will you receive?
- A personalised health and wellbeing plan encompassing my six steps to nutritional healing.
- Regular health coaching to help you overcome any challenges in implementing change and support you to keep on track by providing accountability.
- Recipe ideas and recommendations when eating out, including vegetarian and vegan diets.
- Interpretation of any functional lab testing.
How does it work?
- Step 1: a FREE 30 minute Health and Wellbeing Review to discuss your health goals and how you can best be supported: Book Now
- Step 2: The length and type of programme will be agreed. Programmes run over the course of a three month period and the frequency of sessions will depend on the level of support you decide is right for you.
- Step 3: We start with an initial consultation, lasting for 90 minutes, which gives us the time we need to really explore your current health concerns and goals, symptoms, medical history, family history, diet, lifestyle and stressors and to begin to identify possible root causes.
- Step 4: We will then have regular follow-up consultations where we will work through my six steps to nutritional healing.
- Step 5: If you decide that you would like to do some functional lab testing in order to aid the investigative process, I can support you to do so and interpret the results.
Sessions are all conducted either in person* (if within a 20 mile radius of South Manchester) via the telephone or a video call.
*all sessions currently conducted via phone or video call due to current situation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Qualified SIBO practitioner
Practitioner Diploma in Nutritional Healing
Advanced practitioner Diploma in Nutritional Healing
Graduate of The Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM) “Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice” Course
Full member of the General Regulatory Council for Complementary Therapists
Full professional Indemnity and Medical Malpractice insurance
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
From £585.00 to £1,268.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Starting from £585 for the gold programme.
Fees are dependent on what level and frequency of support is suitable for you.
Why not contact me now for a FREE 30 minute Health and Wellbeing Review: Book Now
When I work
Tuesday - Thursday 10:00am - 17:00pm
"After suffering with a range of symptoms like constant bloating, bowel problems and other gut issues and being ignored or misdiagnosed by doctors, Bee has helped me to start to turn my health around in a matter of weeks. I feel so much better already, Bee has a wealth of knowledge and has always made sure I understand what we have discussed and the steps she outlines me to take. I couldn't be happier with the progress! Thank you Bee x"
- Hannah Rebekah
"Bee is simply the best in her passion, knowledge and dedication. I tested positive for SIBO, followed her instructions diligently and then tested negative after 2 months! We are now pursuing other matters in my road to gut recovery."
- Peter Fox
"I've been struggling with quite severe gut related issues for as long as I can remember. When it got unbearable I was diagnosed with SIBO and treated by a doctor with absolutely no results. Bee was a godsend, she was more in depth and holistic than any other doctor could be. She gave me tips on how to integrate the changes into my life and my ever changing schedule as painlessly and seamlessly as possible. Within the first 2 weeks and only after one consultation I've felt more relief than ever before. I finally feel like myself again and I can't recall when was the last time my mental health was this good or when I woke up early, fully rested like in recent days. Bee is an incredibly open minded, knowledgeable and patient focused practitioner and I can't stress enough how important and beneficial her holistic approach is. It's not just about making the symptoms or treating the sickness. It's all about addressing the root cause and improving your overall wellbeing.
I can't recommend Bee enough as a practitioner, not to mention how friendly and non-judgemental she is!"
- Yuna Rayski
"I have suffered with stomach issues for over 5 years in pain for 6 days a week. Following a test for SIBO I met Beth and within days the pain stopped. We are now working on a plan to cure my condition for good.
Thank you so much Beth I can smile again."
- Stephen Hutchings