Zara Stella Nutritional Therapist BSc (Hons) at Stella Nutrition
I am a fully registered Nutritional Therapist, Health Coach and Functional Medicine practitioner.
I work with busy professionals like you who are fed up of feeling tired all the time, are unhappy with their weight and just not feeling as good as they should.
I combine nutritional advice with health coaching to make sure you reach your goals, so you can regain control of your health, feel and look amazing again.
With my easy to follow, tailored to your needs, nutritional programmes you will feel energized and in charge of your health again.
Call 07772491975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your complementary 30 minutes nutrition and coaching session and discover the power of nutrition first hand.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy, University of Westminster.
- Full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Full member of the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Qualified NLP Practitioner and coach
- Institute for Functional Medicine practitioner. I am certified to use their logo and procedures.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Prices start at £135.00 for an initial consultation (1hr 30 min).
A 60 Day Health Re-set Programme is £ 240.00 and includes 1 initial consultation plus 2 follow ups (45 min).
For more information on my programmes please visit my website:
I am registered with Cigna Healthcare (N: 211130).
Other insurance companies might reimburse any fees paid, please check with them to see what your policy covers.
Call us today on 07772491975 and book your free 30 minutes nutrition and coaching session.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I am available on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8.45 until 14.30, Tuesdays evenings and Saturday afternoons.