Victoria Tyler of the IBS and Gut Disorder Clinic
Victoria Tyler BSc Hons Nutritional Therapy, CNHC, mBANT.
I specialise in helping patients find the underlying causes of their gut-related conditions. I have expertise in bloatimg, wind, gas, pain, diarrhea, yeast infections, parasitic infections, and food intolerances. The first consultation is 1 hour in length and during this time i may recommend clinical tests as welldietary and herbal supplements to eradicate any pathogens.
I am also a trained Metabolic Balance Coach and love helping with weight loss.
I am a Functional Medicine practitioner and have trained with IFM in the USA.
I am a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist with a particular interest in gut-related health. I help my clients by trying to unravel the underlying cause of their symptoms.
I work with a variety of diets including elimination diets and low-fodmap diets, and use functional testing including parasite testing, small intestinal bacterial overgrowth, and food intolerance blood testing.
Training, qualifications & experience
BSc Hons Nutritional Therapy University of Sussex (2005)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£160 per hour (includes VAT)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
9-6 Monday to Friday
Skype appointments on weekends