Vaneeta Mahtani - Nutrition, Yoga & Wellbeing Coach DipNut, CNM
My main aim is to help you to get back to optimum health and support you with any symptoms you may be experiencing. I believe that optimum health is everyone's right, many people just need a little help reaching it. Taking a holistic approach, together we will look at the root cause of your health problem and look at reconciling that, rather than just patching up any symptoms.
I run my practice in Walthamstow, East London and virtually through Skype. I have over 10 years experience helping people with a variety of different health related issues, with successful outcomes.
Having worked for many years in Mental Health, I have a vast amount of experience helping clients to overcome a wide range of issues. I am also a Yoga Teacher having trained for a few years in India. As we know, the mind and body are very closely linked, and so it's important to look at the person as a whole to find out what the problems are and put a programme of recovery and well-being in to place.
I have also worked with many corporate executives and people dealing with work and life stressors which include family, health, lifestyle, work, spiritual and psychological stressors, and have put together very successful stress recovery programmes.
Let me and my team of Nutritionists to get you back to health.
I look forward to speaking with you.
With very best wishes,
Training, qualifications & experience
Fully qualified Nutritional Therapist working in London, Wellbeing Coach and Yoga Teacher having undergone minimum 1700 hours training with Isha Foundation in India and trained and lived there for 3 years.
- Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist DipNut, CNM
- Isha Yoga Foundation - 1700 hours training (includes specifics of the yogic diet)
- Well-being Coach
- Author of book 'Bliss Junkie' available on Amazon
- Helped people with severe mental health with well-being and nutrition plans when working at Maison Moti Ltd for over 7 years.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Anorexia nervosa *
- Balanced diet
- Binge eating disorder *
- Bulimia nervosa *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eating disorders *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Photos & videos
**CALL OR EMAIL FOR YOUR FREE 20 MINUTE PHONE CONSULT**
As new habits take time to become a part of your system (about 40 days), I like to provide on going support to my clients. Through experience, this is the way most of us can effectuate change.
1st appointment - £85 for 75 mins
2nd appointment - £55 for 60 mins
Follow up - £45 for 45 mins
If you book 3 session I offer a £15 discount.
What You Get
- Initial consultation
- Follow up consultations – either face to face or via Skype/telephone
- In depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, family/medical history, lifestyle and stress
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplement plan
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation, if applicable
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation, if relevant*
- Personal coaching to support new lifestyle/diet
- Regular food diary review
- Email support
As a Wellbeing Coach as well a Nutritional Therapist, I look at various factors which affect your health and wellbeing, including lifestyle and other stress factors. My approach is holistic and caring, and my aim is to make sure you live a life of ease, free of dis-ease.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Spanish, French|
I am flexible and work around your hours, so can be available evenings and weekends if required.