Thalia Pellegrini DipION BANT CNHC Women's Health: Weight Loss/PMS/Perimenopause
Nutritional Therapy is about achieving optimal health through evidence-based, bespoke nutrition and lifestyle guidance.
Do any of these apply to you?
- Are you a mum who needs ideas on how to feed her family quicker and with less stress?
- Do you want to feel more energised and less tired?
- Would you like to lose weight?
- Do you feel like you're on a hormonal roller-coaster each month?
I work closely with my clients so they feel motivated and supported to make changes that will stick. My packages begin with an initial consultation that gives you the chance to tell me about your health now, how you got to this point and where you want to be - and together we decide what it will take to get you there - meal suggestions, meal plans, recipes, and weekly or fortnightly catch ups.
As a registered nutritional therapist and a mum of 2 young children, I understand the challenges of taking care of yourself when you're working hard, whether you're a stay-at-home mum or going out to work. My passion is supporting women to feel the best they can and to understand that they don't have to put their own health needs at the bottom of their to-do list and that nourishing themselves is not selfish or a luxury - it's vital, because so are we.
My priority is making nutritional therapy work for you and your life. Wherever you are in your journey as a woman, we can work together to help you feel better than you do today.
Here are just a few testimonials from recent clients:
"I was struggling with bad digestion, low energy levels and nasty mood swings. Working with Thalia was very constructive, effective and enjoyable. She is a very warm, understanding and professional woman. She can empathise with you and understands the dynamics of a busy family life very well. She has a solution for all diet issues and beyond. As she says: you are not saying YES to a different diet, but to a different lifestyle. I still cannot believe the massive improvement the right diet has given me. Absolutely incredible." Aukje, London
"I feel empowered, healthy and I have a lot more respect for my body. It’s been wonderful cooking tasty and healthy dishes! I would 100% recommend Thalia." Rosie, London
"Everyone, but particularly women, would benefit from talking to someone as smart, sympathetic and pragmatic as Thalia in order to consider what diet and lifestyle changes are possible for them and which might make a real and lasting difference." V. Meier, London
"Thalia is very empathetic and really supportive. She not only provides professional support in healthy eating but she is always attentive to the emotions of her patient and takes into consideration all the aspects of the life, not just food. I have lost my pregnancy weight, which was my initial aim, and I learned how to balance my meals. Overall my experience has been more than positive!" Sara, London
Get in touch for your FREE 20 minute consultation and let’s talk about YOU!
Or email me at email@example.com
I am currently running my clinic online via Zoom due to COVID19 restrictions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- DipION - Three year diploma in Nutritional Therapy from the Institute of Optimum Nutrition in London. I graduated in 2009.
- BANT - Full member of the British Association of Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine
- CNHC - Fully registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
- I also have a BA(hons) degree and MA (Cantab) from Cambridge University.
British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy
The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy is the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
There are different BANT membership classes, including Full Member, Fellow Member and Student Member.
All BANT practitioners must have met the required standards of training, be fully insured and adhere to the BANT Code of Ethics and Practice.
Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council
The CNHC encompasses many types of alternative therapy, including massage, aromatherapy and nutrition.
In order to be admitted to the register a practitioner must have studied to the National Occupational Standards for that profession/discipline, or have reached the equivalent of the National Occupational Standards through other relevant training or at least three years of experience and been assessed by their peers.
A practitioner must also have professional insurance and agree to abide by the CNHC Code of Conduct, Performance and Ethics.
Accredited register membership
Accredited Register Scheme
The Accredited Register Scheme was set up in 2013 by the Department of Health (DoH) as a way to recognise organisations that hold voluntary registers which meet certain standards. These standards are set by the Professional Standards Authority (PSA).
This therapist has indicated that they belong to an Accredited Register.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
I offer a FREE 20 minute Discovery call to all potential clients. This is a mini-consultation that allows you to chat through your health goals and an opportunity for me to explain how I'd help you to achieve them. Book your Discovery call by going to: https://www.meetingbird.com/l/ThaliaPellegrini/Book-Now
Or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer a Signature plan to all clients: the Knackered Mums Package
· Analysis of your Nutritional Therapy Questionnaire
· Analysis of a three-day food diary
· An initial consultation of 60 minutes
· Five Follow-up Consultations of 45 minutes each
· Two 20-minute phone consultations
· Email support (up to 4 emails a week)
· A personalised Health Plan per consultation & a personalised supplement plan, as required.
· 10% lifetime discount at The Natural Dispensary
· Bespoke meal suggestions per consultation
· Bespoke Recipe e-book per consultation
Options to pay: 1) in full via bank transfer 2) by credit card via PayPal 3) GoCardless direct debits - £200 followed by 3 monthly direct debit instalments of £250. The frequency of follow-ups is up to you - the Package takes on average 3 months to complete. All consultations to be taken within 6 months of an initial consultation.
All tests and supplements are charged separately.
Recommended Meal Plan Upgrade
· The Knackered Mums Package PLUS TWO 7-Day Meal Plans
· Making it even easier for you to create healthy habits
· Each Meal Plan includes seven days of 3 meals, plus the option of 2 snacks and a healthy dessert each day.
· Easy to follow recipes including simple swaps and nutritional breakdown
· Weekly shopping list — one less thing for you to think about!
· Gluten free? Dairy free? Paleo? AIP? I create a tailored Meal Plan to suit you.
· Every meal is nutritionally balanced, easy to make and stress-free.
· This is all-in-one personalised nutrition, entirely bespoke to you and your family life.
(Total price of Knackered Mums Package + Meal Plan Upgrade: £1250)
Please note that functional tests and supplements are charged separately.
I will create a personalised nutrition and lifestyle programme specific only to you. I may suggest supplements for the short term. I may also recommend functional tests if there are outstanding or long-term health concerns. There is no ‘one size fits all’ approach. I will never recommend nutritional therapy as a replacement for medical advice and always refer any client with ‘red flag’ signs or symptoms to their medical professional. Where necessary and if possible, I will work alongside a medical professional and will communicate with other healthcare professionals involved in your care to explain any nutritional therapy programme that has been provided. This can and should be a team effort.
The cost of supplements and functional tests are NOT included in the price of your plan.
All follow-ups must be completed within 6 months of an initial consultation.