I want to inspire women to love and accept themselves – regardless of their dress size – and in so doing, ensure that girls of the future change the way they see themselves.
I have helped hundreds of clients with their health and diets over the years. But I know that what makes the real difference to people isn’t the food they’re eating, but the thoughts they’re thinking.
Women spend way too much time obsessing about their weight. Food becomes the enemy, something to be battled. We criticise ourselves, despise the way we look and feel guilty about what we’re eating. We yo-yo diet and blame ourselves when we don’t achieve our ‘ideal weight’.
I’m a South African, but a long time Londoner, who loves to eat out with friends and enjoy family meals at my kitchen table. I don’t deprive myself when it comes to food. And you shouldn’t have to either. You just need to shift some beliefs.
I welcome you to my kitchen table to help you understand and overcome your food, diet, health and weight loss challenges – then work with you to help you feel good about yourself.
I’m down to earth, supportive, honest and realistic. I’m the friendly motivator, empathetic listening ear and qualified professional you need to make lasting, fulfilling changes to life and relationship with food and body.
I offer the following services:
- I offer various levels of support for one:one coaching packages with a minimum commitment of 6 weeks focussing on emotional eating and behaviour change
- For weight loss (5-25kg) and hormone balance I recommend the standard 12 week support Metabolic Balance program
- The ultimate support package includes Metabolic Balance as basis of the program and 6-9 months weekly or bi-weekly coaching to transition to Low GL eating and ensuring the long-term success of the program. This may also include personalised recipes for your plan or time spent with your cook to develop recipes that will suit your busy lifestyle. ACT coaching and support for behaviour change, emotional eating and body image
- 8 week group session. 2 hour weekly coaching sessions focussing on weight-loss, emotional eating and behaviour change based on ACT model
'Observe your thinking and take mindful action based on your values'
Training, qualifications & experience
- I am part of the ‘Connect and discover’ research project at Morley College focusing on food and mood, as part of a research project for people with mental health
- Teaches on the Natural Chef’s Course at CNM (College of Naturopathic Medicine
- I qualified at BCNH (British College of Nutrition and Health) in 2006, with a 4 year diploma
- Trained as a chef in South Africa at WITS Hotel School 1995
- For the last few years I have heavily invested in various coaching training and techniques including ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy) ITS coaching modules, Zest4Life Health coaching and Thinking Environment
- I am part of the Zest4Life team; coaching final year nutritional therapy students
I am also trained in 'Thinking Partnership' a uniquely powerful process for liberating the human mind. Through generative attention and the building of Incisive Questions, this process produces breakthrough, independent thinking
I am one of London's first Metabolic Balance coaches and have seen 100's of clients achieve incredible results with this program and alongside continues coaching.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
I offer a range of packages with different levels of support; length may vary and include different elements, these are tailored to your needs
I also conduct international Skype consultations
- My nourished mind coaching package starts at £540 (6 sessions)
- 12 week support Metabolic Balance £850 (Includes blood test, plan, unlimited email support and 5 consultations)
- Ultimate support Metabolic Balance program (please enquire price, these vary according to level of support)
- 8 week Group programs, £280
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesdays 9:30-15:00 Wednesdays 9-15:00, Thursdays 9:30-15:00 Saturdays 9-14:00, Evening Skype call available on request