Sue Watkins DipNT CNM, CNHC, BANT
Hello, I am Sue Watkins, nutritionist, health coach, speaker and founder of Sue Watkins Nutrition.
I am a Nutritional Therapist & Wellness Coach whose passion is to help clients regain their health and vitality. If you struggle with tummy issues or food intolerances now is the time to get to the root cause of your issues and take small but sustainable steps that can get you back to feeling your true self.
Even though we may suffer similar symptoms we are each unique, my aim is to work with your individual needs and tailor a plan specifically designed for you. I offer you the space and time to work through your concerns, define your health goals and then work alongside you to achieve them to bring about long-term improvements.
I know only too well what it is to have low energy and be overweight. With the right nutrition and lifestyle, you can make a substantial difference to your health, especially for chronic conditions.
If this is what you need right now, contact me for a complementary 20 minute health review call to discuss your health goals. To arrange this or book an appointment, contact me on 07773 689441 or email me.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Naturopathic Nutrition from College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM) London
- Full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
- Registered with The Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM)
- Successfully completed Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP™)
- DNAlife® Certified Practitioner
- Health & Wellness Coach (Zest4Life)
- Qualified NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Practitioner and TimeLine Therapist
- Sue continues to undertake regular training to further my skills and keep up-to-date with the latest scientific research in the field of nutrition.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Free 20 minute health and wellbeing introductory call and bespoke packages tailored to individual client needs.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|