Stephen Robinson (BSc Hons PGRAD Dip Nutrition ABNLP)
I am a qualified Nutritional Therapist and NLP practitioner.
My approach and focus is on helping individuals achieve their health goals by developing specific nutritional approaches designed to address the underlying physiological imbalances whilst taking account of personal and lifestyle considerations. The interventions are designed to be practical and achievable combined with on-going support and motivation to help achieve one's health goals.
My experience covers a broad range of health conditions, utilising nutritional approaches to improve quality of life. Consultations are held in Macclesfield, Cheshire.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have gained a Bachelor of Science honours degree in Pharmacology and a Post Graduate Diploma in Nutritional therapy accredited by the University of Middlesex. I am a qualified NLP Practitioner (neuro-linguistic programming) which enables me to provide nutritional advice combined with coaching and support to enable individuals to achieve their health goals. My Post Graduate research has focused on the immune system and role of inflammatory conditions in chronic health conditions. I have lectured at CNELM, the Centre for Nutrition and Educational Lifestyle Management in Wokingham and I have previously provided Nutritional Therapy for cancer patients at the Olive Tree Cancer Support Centre in Crawley, West Sussex.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- An Initial phone call or email exchange is free and is recommended in order that we can establish whether a consultation would suit your needs.
- Initial consultation of 1.5 hours is £75. This includes a health and dietary assessment, discussion on goals and the delivery of a nutrition programme.
- Follow Up consultations of 1 hour are £40
- Appointments for under 16's are £40 for 1.5 hours and £25 for an hour.
- Telephone or Skype consultations of 1 hour are £40
- A concession of 10% reduction applies to over 65's and students
"Stephen Robinson has helped me greatly with my symptoms following many years of illness & also my sudden onset of symptoms causing neurogenic bowel & bladder. After having a thorough initial consultation, he suggested some very useful lifestyle & diet changes along with supplements & tests for me to try, both to help my symptoms. These have made a really positive difference to my life, helping me live much more comfortably & healthily day to day. I would recommend Stephen wholeheartedly to all my friends & family for his extremely thorough, sincere, professional & thoughtful approach to holistic nutrition. He is very knowledgable & he recommends a treatment plan matched to your individual needs". CD 2015
"Very helpful advice. The changes I have to made my diet have had a noticeable positive effect on both my energy levels and well being. I would definitely recommend." SL 2014
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening and weekend appointments are available as are Home visits and skype calls