Stephanie Bedford BSc (hons) PgDip RNutr
I hold an Honours degree in Nutrition and I am a Registered Nutritionist by the Association for Nutrition who hold the UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists (UKVRN), a register of competent, qualified nutrition professionals who meet our rigorously applied standards for scientifically sound evidence-based nutrition and its use in practice. The UK Voluntary Register of Nutritionists is the only register of qualified nutritionists recognised by Public Health England, NHS Choices and NHS Careers.
My main focus is healthy living programs tailored for individuals. From help to lose weight post pregnancy, general problems with digestion to long term weight-loss plus helping prevent prediabetes and reducing type 2 risks through my training with DiabetesUK.
I also offer a corporate wellness program and wellbeing days. I believe healthy eating really can change your life and I would love to help you learn how to lead a healthier and happier life through a better understanding of how YOUR body responds to the foods YOU choose.
Considering a Vegan diet? Confused about the information you are reading online? I can help you choose the right foods to ensure your lifestyle change is healthy and nutritionally balanced.
Having worked in the food industry in both Research and Development as well as Food Marketing and I offer a consultation service for the food industry, including restaurants and cafes.
Sharing nutritional information with community groups is rewarding and I am always happy to create a bespoke talk/workshop to meet the needs of your group.
Qualified to offer a genetic testing service This can help you understand how your body responds to particular nutrients and is useful as a guide to improve your nutritional choices.
Qualified Lorisian consultant I offer an intolerance testing service to help you understand how your body could be reacting to certain foods. It can be a useful guide to help you and your Dr determine if food is the likely cause of your discomfort.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (hons) Degree in Nutrition with Food Science (graduated 1991)
- PgDip Post Graduate Diploma
- Registered Nutritionist (Food) with the Association for Nutrition
- Lead Know Your Risk for DiabetesUK
- DiabetesUK Speaker
- Community Nutrition support- children to adults
- Food Industry consultation service
- Public speaking on food and nutrition
- Media trained (TV, Radio)
- Qualified to offer DNA testing for nutritional risk assessment.
- Qualified Lorisian consultant to offer intolerance testing.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Nutrition and mental health
- Obesity *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Tiredness *
- Vegetarian and vegan diets
- Weight gain
- Weight management
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
If you are interested in booking a consultation please contact me to arrange a FREE 15 minute chat.
DiabetesUK Speaking events FREE
DiabetesUK Know Your Risk assessment events FREE
Community groups £35 per hour plus travel (no charge for creating and planning the topic)
Healthy Living Program -New Client Registration £25
Healthy Living Program- £230.40
Healthy Living Quick Start -£145
Lorisian Intolerance test -Prices from £149
DNA test -Price on request
Corporate Programs- Price on request
Food Industry Consultation- Price per project
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
|Other languages:||Dutch, German|
Please contact me via email anytime. Always happy to speak by phone Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm UK time. Text me anytime, I'm here to help.