Shruti has over 10 years of experience in healthcare sector working in multi-speciality hospitals, fitness clubs, and more recently as an independent diet advisor offering 1:1 diet consultations.
She believes that healthy and nutritious (and of course delicious) food is the foundation for healthy and happy life. Her diet consultations uniquely blends personalised diet plans with her recipes that are well balanced and include essential nutrients. You can check our sample of her recipes at her Facebook page (www.facebook.com/shrutigupta82) where she regularly blogs. Shruti also conducts regular workshops on healthy eating at schools and nurseries.
Shruti brings her passion and skills together to create customised diet plans to meet your health goals. She approaches her consultations from a functional medicine perspective, which means taking into consideration various nutrition and biochemical imbalances within the body when developing diet plans.
She believes she can make a real difference to your life by giving the right nutritional advice to help achieve your goals.
- I saw Shruti to get a customised diet plan for my health issues. She explained me everything in great detail and in an easy to understand manner. She also provided some healthy recipes to incorporate in my diet plan. After following her plan my sleep has become better and also my blood sugars are in balance. I have also lost little weight. I would highly recommend her.
- M.P., female, age 36 years
- When I was diagnosed with some health issues I received some wonderful bespoke advice from Shruti. She looked into all my issues and prepared a detailed food plan for me. Since following this plan I have never felt better! Shruti is very knowledgeable and so supportive. Her recipes are delicious! If anyone is looking for a dietitian I would highly recommend Shruti! And she is utterly lovely!
- S.M., female, age 41 years
- I just wanted to recommend Diet4ever dietitian Shruti Gupta to all who are looking for one! Shruti, as a dietitian was attentive, and gave sound advice and offered to support me through the process. She provided appropriate recommendations and helped me with my health goals and objectives. Shruti gave good suggestions that benefited my future well being.
- T.D., female, age 32 years
Training, qualifications & experience
- Over 10 years of experience working as a dietitian and nutritionist.
- B.Sc. in Home Science
- Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics and Nutrition
- Registered associate nutritionist with AFN
- Pursuing diploma in nutritional therapy from ION (This is my final year)
- Regularly conduct talks on healthy eating in schools and nurseries
- Keen blogger on tips and recipes about healthy eating
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Initial consultation( one hour) - £50
Follow up consultation - £20
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|