Shirly Agullano, Perimenopause Nutritionist
Are you struggling with symptoms of midlife transition and hormonal changes?
How would your life change if you could...
- Wake up refreshed, rested and rejuvenated after a full night's sleep?
- Maintain your professionalism and influence at work or business?
- Feel confident and self-assured in your personal and business relationships?
- Feel comfortable, beautiful and confident in your own skin?
- Feel strong and powerful?
Are you looking for natural ways to manage the symptoms of midlife change? Are you confused about what changes you can make to get back to your happy, healthy and confident self?
If this sounds like you, you may find that personalised nutrition and lifestyle coaching helps you find the relief you seek.
Through the support I provide, you get the time and space to discuss your health concerns, symptoms and your specific needs.
So whether you want to get back to…
- sleeping through the night
- clear brain fog
- be in control of your emotions
- calm itchy problem skin, brittle hair or nails
- increase your energy and strength
We collaborate to create a program that is suited to your likes, dislikes and lifestyle. This way you are in control of the changes and you get relief from your symptoms faster, so you can get back to living your life on with energy and passion.
This sounds simple, but it takes some work.
But if you've had enough struggling with the change that midlife brings and you are ready to get back to the healthy, vibrant, happy and confident you, then I am here to help you.
When you work with me you get science-based information and support, as well as motivation and accountability, when you feel like you need the extra push to get through difficult times.
So if you are ready for me to help and guide you, I am just on the other end of the phone. If it makes it easier, you can email me too. Please leave a contact number or email so I can contact you.
I look forward to working with you and helping you to live through midlife with zest and passion.
Training, qualifications & experience
I trained with the highly respected Institute For Optimum Nutrition after completion and graduation of their Nutritional Therapy Diploma (DipIOn) course.
I have over 12 years experience with working with women and families as a Midwife within the NHS.
BSc Midwifery (Hons)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Nutrition and mental health
- Osteoporosis *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
I offer nutritional packages, for more information please email me
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Tuesday - Friday 10 am to 4 pm
Skype, Facetime or Zoom Consultations available