Sharon Scott DipNT mBANT NTEC
07398 000 445
Are you looking for support to assist you in achieving your personal health and wellbeing goals. Please drop me an email or give me a call to discuss if nutritional therapy may be right for you.
- Consultations for adults and children.
- A range of laboratory and home testing kits such as food intolerance testing as appropriate.
- Individual guidance relating to supplementation where all contra-indications are checked.
- Body composition analysis using the Tanita BCA analyser which provides you with a report detailing body fat % as well as a visceral fat score, muscle % and body water %. Please see website for further information.
Nutritional Therapy Consultation - What to expect
Prior to your initial consultation I will email you a Nutritional assessment questionnaire including a 3 day food diary to complete and return to me before we meet for your consultation.
The consultation will begin with a review of your completed questionnaire and food diary. We will discuss what has brought you to seek the support of a Nutritional Therapist and what you would like to achieve.
From here having had time to fully consider your individual circumstances we will work together to decide a suitable plan that fits in with your lifestyle. This may or may not include supplements depending on your preferences.
You will be sent a 'Healthy Action File' in the days following your initial consultation which will include the following:
Summary of health goals identified
Overview and explanation of any health concerns identified
Dietary and lifestyle recommendations
Health improvement action plan
Supplementary recommendations if appropriate
Relevant hand-outs (shopping lists, recipes, Information factsheets)
Training, qualifications & experience
My background is in Management Accounts, but my passion has always been with nutrition and working to help and support people to reach their individual health and wellbeing goals at their pace.
Following my passion I gave up the 9 to 5 and completed my Diploma in Nutritional Therapy with Premier Training International in October 2013.
I keep up to date with the latest nutrition news and regularly attend courses to keep on top of the latest nutrition developments.
I am a Registered Nutritional Therapist and a member of The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy.
I am also a member of the 'Nutritional Therapy Education Council' NTEC (formerly NTC).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- Initial consultation: £70 for 75 minutes
Follow-up consultation £50 for 60 minutes
Taster session including Body Composition Analysis and diet analysis £30 for a 30 minute appointment
Please see website for further packages on offer.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Online consultations via skype/phone - evenings Home visits available upon request