Saskia Knight Dip NT mBANT CNHC reg
29 High Street
Forest Hill Practice
20A Forest Road
07835 053 558
Saskia helps clients with a variety of health conditions and has a special interest in digestion and problems related to blood glucose imbalance.
During your consultation, Saskia will look at the history of your symptoms and provide you with a nutritional plan including dietary and lifestyle recommendations and, if necessary, specific supplements.
Although food is the main focus, Saskia will also look at other factors affecting your health such as sleep, stress, physical activity and your environment.
For functional testing that you may required, Saskia uses Genova Diagnostics, Regenerus and BioLabs.
Training, qualifications & experience
Diploma in Nutritional Therapy, College of Naturopathic Medicine, Manchester (2016)
Currently a Health and Well-being Coach for ICS on the National Diabetes Prevention Programme
Full member of The British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT)
Registered practitioner with the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Digestive problems *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial consultation: £65 (1 hour)
Follow-up: £45 (45 minutes)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||No|
|Telephone nutrition support:||No|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
I see clients at Forest Hill Practice on Thursdays and at Healing Thyme on Saturdays. I offer home appointments for clients who require more flexibility, including evening appointments.