Sarah Summers - Being Nutrition (Dip CNM mBANT CNHC Registered)
I am a fully qualified, Registered Nutritional Therapist based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. I have a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (NT) from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), I am a member of BANT and ANP; and I am CNHC registered.
My passion is to put good nutrition at the heart of a person's wellbeing. I work with my clients on a 1-2-1 basis to deliver practical, manageable and effective nutrition and lifestyle plans that include recipes, meal plans and shopping lists. I can also recommend functional testing and supplementation where this is considered beneficial to a client's health and wellness goals. I provide an educational and supportive role to enable my clients to make positive changes for their long-term health goals.
I am a practitioner in the Nutri-Advanced Nutri Clean Detox and Fat loss Programmes and I am accredited in the Hifas de Terra Introduction to Mycotherapy programme. I am also in training for the Cytoplan Brain Health programme. In addition to this, in my own time, I work as a clinical assistant supervisor for CNM in Birmingham to support students in their final year of Clinical Practice.
I also deliver Corporate Nutritional programmes and talks to organisations and charities.
I am a firm believer in putting science behind all of my recommendations, regularly attending seminars and keeping up to date on the latest research into nutrition.
Where to find me: Facebook, Instagram, Website, Email (all links above)
I offer free 10 minute phone consultations for anyone thinking about seeing a Nutritional Therapist so please get in touch if you would like to know more. Thank you.
"I asked for help from Sarah when I was suffering from frequent bad heads and fatigue. With a few simple changes to my diet and with the help of some supplements, I’m sleeping better, my bad heads are more manageable and the change in me has been, to be honest, life changing - SG"
"Sarah thank you so much from Montgomery Ouch group. Your information on anti-inflammatory nutrition and ways to include this into the diet was very informative. We were very impressed at the way you presented your talk and look forward to having you back. - Sandi Coppi"
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Nutri-Advanced Nutri Clean Detox Practitioner
- Nutri Advanced Fat loss Practitioner
- Hifas da Terra Introduction to Mycotherapy programme
- Cytoplan Brain Health programme (in training)
- Clinical Assistant Supervisor for CNM
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
For individual clients:
- Initial consultation including therapeutic plan: £75
- Follow up including therapeutic plan: £45
- Discounted packages are also available
For other services:
- Corporate wellness: POA
- Group talks: POA or FoC depending on scope and organisation
I am a keen writer and enjoy working in collaboration with companies with a like minded attitude to wellness, nutrition and healthy living.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
My main working day is Fridays but I can accommodate evenings during the week and Saturday mornings to suit.