Sarah Summers - Being Nutrition
I am a fully qualified, Registered Nutritional Therapist based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. I have a Diploma in Nutritional Therapy (NT) from the College of Naturopathic Medicine (CNM), I am a member of BANT and ANP; and I am CNHC registered.
My passion is to put good nutrition at the heart of a person's wellbeing. I work with my clients on a 1-2-1 basis to deliver practical, manageable and effective nutrition and lifestyle plans that include recipes, meal plans and shopping lists. I can also recommend functional testing and supplementation where this is considered beneficial to a client's health and wellness goals. I provide an educational and supportive role to enable my clients to make positive changes for their long-term health goals.
I am a practitioner in the Nutri-Advanced Nutri Clean Detox and Fat loss Programmes and I am currently training in the Hifas de Terra Introduction to Mycotherapy programme and the Cytoplan Brain Health programme. In addition to this, in my own time, I work as a clinical assistant supervisor for CNM in Birmingham to support students in their final year of Clinical Practice.
I also deliver Corporate Nutritional programmes and talks to organisations and charities.
I am a firm believer in putting science behind all of my recommendations, regularly attending seminars and keeping up to date on the latest research into nutrition.
Where to find me: Facebook, Instagram, Website, Email (all links above)
I offer free 10 minute phone consultations for anyone thinking about seeing a Nutritional Therapist so please get in touch if you would like to know more. Thank you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Nutritional Therapy
- Nutri-Advanced Nutri Clean Detox Practitioner
- Nutri Advanced Fat loss Practitioner
- Hifas de Terra Introduction to Mycotherapy programme (in training)
- Cytoplan Brain Health programme (in training)
- Clinical Assistant Supervisor for CNM (in training)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Cancer *
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
Photos & videos
For individual clients:
- Initial consultation including therapeutic plan: £75
- Follow up including therapeutic plan: £45
- Discounted packages are also available
For other services:
- Corporate wellness: POA
- Group talks: POA or FoC depending on scope and organisation
I am a keen writer and enjoy working in collaboration with companies with a like minded attitude to wellness, nutrition and healthy living.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|