Sarah Shakespeare (DIPCNM, CPT)
Battlers Green Farm
07766 333 031
Hi I’m Sarah... a Nutritionist, wellbeing and lifestyle blogger, photographer in training and hair product obsessive!
Firstly a warm welcome
Thank you for stopping by! You may be here seeking guidance on how to eat and feel better - well my friend you’ve certainly come to the right place!
Overcoming my own battles
Through studying nutrition and overcoming my own battles, I can help you achieve your goals. Not only using dietary suggestions as a Nutritional Therapist, but also by creating positive impactful lifestyle habits, and help throw away the ones that aren’t serving you!
Ditch the all or nothing approach and the 'D' word!
So instead of going on a diet. I believe in the freedom of living and loving your life. Which can include a glass of wine and a green juice on the same day (just not together) Balance is key!
Making it easy and you feel at ease
I pride myself to be personable and approachable, to ensure you feel at ease and safe to have an open and honest conversation about your goals without feeling intimidated, embarrassed or judged.
It’s time to start eating real foods instead of dieting, achieving a strong body rather than skinny and establishing balance and moderation instead of deprivation and restriction.
Please get in touch
If you have any queries about what I do and how I can help then please contact me for a free 15 minutes discussion.
I’ll look forward to helping you with your health and wellbeing journey!
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified Nutritional Therapist (DIPCNM)
- Personal Trainer Level 3 (CPT)
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Diabetes *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
Initial Consultation - £125 (60-90 minutes)
Follow-up - £75 (30 minutes)
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Weekdays, evenings and weekends by appointment only