Sarah Hogarth DipION MBANT CNHC
I'm a BANT & CNHC registered nutritional therapist offering one-to-one nutrition consultations at my clinic in Walton-on-Thames. I am passionate about food and the power of nutrition to support well-being. I can help you achieve your health goals by working with you to design an individually tailored programme which combines deliciously nutritious food, supplements and lifestyle recommendations.
I look at the complete health of a person using the functional medicine model. This approach considers each person as an individual and looks at both mind and body to make dietary and lifestyle recommendations. I work with other healthcare practitioners for the benefit of the client. I also use functional testing to inform my approach when appropriate, budget permitting. For more information on my approach please see my website as above.
Above all, I have a real love of food and believe that positive dietary change can have a huge impact on overall well-being. I am fortunate to be able to use this passion to help others – please get in touch to discuss how I can help you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- DipION - Institute for Optimum Nutrition, Nutritional Therapy Diploma
- member of BANT (British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy)
- registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
I am a full member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT) which the professional body for nutritional therapists in the UK. I am also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the national regulator for complementary healthcare practitioners which only admits practitioners who have undergone an accredited programme of education. The CNHC register has been approved as an accredited register by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care, an organisation which helps to protect the public by working with organisations that regulate those working in health and social care.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Photos & videos
- Initial consultation (1-1.5 hours) £80
- Follow-up consultation (1 hour) £60
- Package of three consultations (one initial and two follow-ups) £175
A wide range of functional tests is available. Tests include comprehensive stool analysis & parasitology, SIBO breath test, adrenal stress profile, comprehensive thyroid panel, blood & organic acid profiles, food sensitivity testing and many more.
The private laboratories used include Regenerus Laboratories, Invivo Clinical, Cambridge Nutritional Sciences and Genova Diagnostics.
Test prices vary - please get in touch for further information.
I offer combined therapy packages working with a hypnotherapist based at the same address. These programs combine 'talk' therapies such as hypnosis and cognitive behavioural therapy with nutritional therapy. Combined therapy programs are available related to unusual bowel movements, hypertension and weight loss.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|