Sarah Dumont-Gale DipION BANT CNHC
I’m Sarah a Registered Nutritional Therapist, wife, foodie, avid food photographer; but most of all I’m here to help you.
Are you someone who feels frazzled and stressed out, yet exhausted and overwhelmed all at once? Someone whose tried every diet in the book yet still struggles to lose weight and keep it off? Or are you someone whose mood can fluctuate from ecstatic, to worried, to cranky, to blue, all in the space of a day? Or maybe you are someone that lives with gut symptoms that have been around so long you now consider them normal?
Life doesn’t have to be this way. I work with women to help them hack their hormones and show them they have the ability to change their life for good. I create personalised nutrition and lifestyle plans that are easy to follow and are designed to make you feel your absolute best. I’ll show you how to make simple changes that work with your life – even if you don’t think you’ve got the time – to help you live your best life.
The next step is to book your FREE mini consultation with me. You’ll have the time to talk about your health concerns with someone who cares and is trained and experienced to provide support and motivation. You’ll leave feeling motivated and more positive with a clear action plan to start changing your health right away.
To book your free mini consultation, please email me as above!
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified from the prestigious Institute for Optimum Nutrition with distinction in 2018. I am now a full member of the British Association and Applied Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine and also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
The best way for me to help you to reach your health goals is by working with you for a period of time. It can take a little time to create healthy life-long habits and a new mindset around food. I offer personalised health and wellbeing packages which run for 12 weeks; and are personalised to you, taking into account your goals and the level of support you require.
My silver packages start at £245, and I also offer gold and premium packages for clients that require a higher level of support.
A health and wellbeing package will typically involve the following:
- Initial personal consultation (75 minutes)
- Follow-up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone (45-60 minutes)
- Follow-up phone calls (30 minutes)
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history and lifestyle.
- Personalised nutritional and supplement plan based on your goals
- Review of food diary
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- Practical recipes, meal plans and shopping advice that fits in with your lifestyle
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Personal coaching to support new diet/lifestyle and help you achieve your goals
- Email support in between consultations
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Thursday-Saturday 9am - 8pm