Sarah Dumont-Gale DipION BANT CNHC
I’m Sarah a Registered Nutritional Therapist, wife, foodie, avid food photographer; but most of all I’m here to help you.
Do you want to stop feeling rubbish, boost your energy and lose some weight but life keeps getting in the way? Do you know what you ‘should’ be doing but struggle to actually do it? Or perhaps you are lost and confused about the right thing to do and where to start?
I can help you.
As a Registered Nutritionist and Health Coach, I help people feel amazing everyday by making small changes to what they eat and how they live, and provide support to help them stay on track and reach their goals.
It’s time to start putting you first. Take the first step today and book in for a free mini consultation with me.
You’ll have the time to talk about your health concerns with someone who cares and is trained and experienced to provide support and motivation. You’ll leave feeling motivated and more positive with a clear action plan to start changing your health right away.
To book your free mini consultation, please email me as above!
Training, qualifications & experience
I qualified from the prestigious Institute for Optimum Nutrition with distinction in 2018. I am now a full member of the British Association and Applied Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine and also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
The best way for me to help you to reach your health goals is by working with you for a period of time. It can take a little time to create healthy life-long habits and a new mindset around food. I offer personalised health and wellbeing packages which run for 10 weeks; and are personalised to you, taking into account your goals and the level of support you require.
My silver packages start at £245, and I also offer gold and premium packages if you require a higher level of support.
A health and wellbeing package will typically involve the following:
- Initial personal consultation (75 minutes)
- Follow-up consultations – either face to face or via skype/telephone (45 minutes)
- Follow-up phone calls (30 minutes)
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history, family history and lifestyle.
- Personalised nutritional and supplement plan based on your goals
- Personal health coaching to support new diet/lifestyle and help you achieve your goals
- Review of food diary
- Current medication and nutrients interaction evaluation if applicable
- Practical recipes, meal plans and shopping advice that fits in with your lifestyle
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Worksheets and handouts based on your health goal
- Email support in between consultations
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Thursday-Saturday 9am - 8pm