Sania Broad BSc (Hons) NT, Registered Nutritional Therapist
As your Nutritional Therapist, I will work closely with you to understand your individual health concerns. This may be a chronic health condition which has not responded well to conventional support, such as poor digestion, allergy, food intolerance, stress, low energy (and many more). Equally I can provide guidance to optimise health and wellbeing, such as during pregnancy, breast feeding and weaning. Through discussion we’ll create an individual and practical eating plan and assess the requirement for supplements and functional laboratory testing. With your permission I can also liaise with your GP or medical doctor to help establish the best protocol for your health concerns.
Prior to the initial consultation you will be asked to complete a questionnaire detailing your health concerns, goals and medical history together with a three day food diary. Post consultation, a summary of our discussion with recommendations is emailed to you.
At least one follow up consultation is required, but not necessarily - everyone is different!
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc (Hons) Nutritional Therapy, University of Westminster.
- Full member British Association for Nutritional Therapy and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT)
- Full member Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).
- Mother of four children with a wealth of experience in children’s nutrition.
- Interactive educational talks for women
- Experienced in designing, co-ordinating and implementing cookery workshops with children and children with special needs.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Coeliac disease *
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Infants and pre-school children
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health *
- Sports nutrition
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
- £80 fee per hour
- Allow 90-120 mins for first consultation (in person)
- Allow 60 mins for follow up consultations (in person, Skype or telephone)
- Fees are inclusive of consultation time, written summary and recommendations
- Fees do not include detailed menu plans, supplements and laboratory tests/analysis
- Lab tests are charged at retail price.
For appointments and further information contact me by telephone or email. I am happy to chat with you by phone to clarify if I can help you with your health concerns.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Some Saturday mornings