Hi, I'm Sally a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist based in Cheshire. My work is dedicated to sharing the knowledge, tools and resources that help you find the answers to good health.
I use a successful approach, understanding that the mind, body and soul are intimately connected and we thrive when our mental, physical and soulful wellbeing is nurtured.
Key elements that can be addressed in your consultations:
- Manage the inflammatory response to reduce pain.
- Support adrenal health to calm the fight or flight response.
- Support hormonal health to build stress resilience, healthy sex drive and general vitality.
- Eradicate underlying viral, bacterial and parasitic infections that drive disease.
- Support the gut and whole body microbiome to support immunity.
- Provide a high nutrient diet suitable for your own needs.
- Support healthy expression of DNA to reduce diseased cells.
- Identify and process the emotional triggers of illness.
My approach is successful, holistic, caring and grounded. I love the meeting point of human experience, science and spirituality. I have a deep understanding of Functional Medicine, over a decade of experience in private practice and a passion for metaphysics.
Having had a chronic disease in my 20's and early 30's, I experimented with many methods to manage my health so that I could lead a life without chronic pain. I succeeded, and now my intention is to provide you with specific knowledge and lifelong skills that will transform your health.
Please do call 07863 155 492 or email me
It's my passion to help you help yourself. X
Here's what a recent client had to say after working with me.
"Sally, I just want to thank you for all the help and support you have given me over the past few months. It's been amazing how your excellent advice has turned my life around. I'm really grateful to you."
SW, Legal Assistant, UK.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc Nutritional Medicine
- AFMCP-2017 (post-grad qualification in Functional Medicine)
- DNALife Practitioner
- Accredited Priestess
- BA (Hons)
- Over 10 years experience in private practice
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
£80.00 per session
Free initial telephone session
I charge on a pro-rata basis. £80 per hour.
Social Media and other Information:
Come and say hi on Instagram @sallycowman
4 days and 3 nights. All-inclusive accommodation and food. Dates to be released. £750
- Nutrition for Wellbeing
- Archetypal Exploration
- Nature Medicine