As a qualified Nutritional Therapist, I established my business ‘This Life Nutrition’ in 2013, specialising in fertility and pregnancy. I am also a Nutritional Therapist for Nuffield Health run their weight loss program.
I have ongoing business relationships with Body Health Fitness Boot Camps and ERA Skin & Laser Clinics, providing diet plans and advice for our clients.
I pride myself in the excellent relationships that I have with my clients. Therapy is about establishing a rapport, speaking directly but with warmth about their issues. I give them time to talk and I take the time to listen.
- Helping clients on a one-to-one consultation basis with a wide variety of conditions using the premise of Functional Medicine. These include, but are not limited to: fertility, digestion health, weight issues, sports nutrition advice, specialist vegan and teenage nutritional advice, blood sugar control, thyroid and female hormones.
- Specialisms: pre-natal, conception and fertility nutrition for men and women, also helping clients going through IVF procedures.
- Group weight loss programs.
- Primary school nutritional programs.
- Ordering laboratory tests, analysing results and communicating those results to my clients. Developing nutritional protocols based on those results.
- Recommending nutritional supplements based on clinical experience and published trial results.
Training, qualifications & experience
Although I have a background in Information Technology I decided on a change of career after taking maternity leave on the birth of my first child. Whilst continuing with IT I studied with the University of West London achieving a Bachelor of Science Degree in Nutritional Therapy. This degree is held to the standard demanded by BANT, the professional body for Nutritional Therapists.
Information about health conditions (*)
Nutritional therapy can help enhance the well-being of individuals diagnosed with serious medical conditions, but should not take the place of medical treatment and advice. If you have been diagnosed with - or suspect you may have - any of these conditions, please speak to your doctor before starting nutritional therapy or making any major changes to your diet or lifestyle.
Initial Consultation Package
This comprehensive review includes:
An initial hour long consultation and an analysis of your main health concerns
The development of your personalised nutritional program.
A secondary meeting where we discuss your program together, this provides you with the nutritional tools to meet your specific health needs.
This package is £95 for a total of 90 minutes consultation, the creation of an individual nutritional protocol and ongoing email and phone support for the discussed conditions.