Rivkah Scott Libby
84 Park Road
Clerkenwell Chiropractic Clinic
178 Goswell Road
I will help you to focus on improving your personal well-being one step at a time, supporting you in feeling energised, calm and in control of your life.
Your individuality is at heart of the work we do together – there’s no ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to nutritional therapy. Together, we will focus on what makes you special – your unique history, genetics, diet, lifestyle and environment, to find a solution that works for you.
In 2012 I was working in advertising, constantly on the go and feeling completely disconnected from myself. I ignored the warning signs until I suffered complete physical, mental and emotional burnout. Following the onset of chronic illness, I then began to discover the dramatic effect that nutrition and lifestyle can have on physical and mental health.
As a Nutritional Therapist, I work as a bit of a health detective to get to the root cause of your health problems and may use functional testing and supplements, in addition to dietary and lifestyle changes. I find that the best way to support clients is over a period of time by combining nutritional therapy with health coaching, which is why I offer consultation packages. My packages usually last 10 weeks, but this is negotiable, and prices are dependent on how much of my support you need.
Drop me an email to book in your FREE 30-minute Exploratory Session where we can discuss your current health situation and how you would like to improve it. I’ll also give you some tips which you can start straight away, helping you move forward!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified Registered Nutritional Therapist with a diploma from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition (ION).
I am a member of the British Association for Applied Nutrition and Nutritional Therapy (BANT), the professional body for Registered Nutritional Therapists. I am also registered with the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), the government’s regulatory body.
I am fully insured and regularly attend professional training courses to keep my knowledge up to date by discovering the latest in nutrition, science and health developments.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
My 10 week programmes start from £395 and usually involve:
- An initial face to face consultation (90 minutes)
- Follow up consultations – either face to face or via Skype/phone
- Regular progress review calls
- Health coaching to motivate you and support you in making changes
- In depth analysis of your unique health profile (to consider symptoms, medical and family history, food diary, lifestyle and stress)
- Bespoke nutritional advice
- Practical dietary and lifestyle plan specifically tailored for you
- Supplement plan (if appropriate)*
- Evaluation of potential interactions between current medications and nutrients (if applicable)
- Advice on clinical tests and interpretation, if relevant*
- Recipes and guidance on food groups, meal planning and shopping
- Email support between sessions
*Supplements and tests are optional and are charged additionally
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|