Ren Whiting BA, NT DipCNM, mBANT, mCNHC
27 Erpingham Road
I am a registered naturopathic nutritional therapist based in Putney, South West London, providing personalised health & nutritional consultations for you and your family.
- Do you suffer from energy & mood problems?
- Do you suffer from bloating or other gut problems?
- Are heavy periods or other hormonal issues making your life difficult?
- Would you like to safely lose weight and keep it off?
Let me help to identify the underlying cause of your issues and support it with nutrition.
How can I help?
I specialise in supporting a healthy gut as it is the fundamental basis for good health. Naturopathic nutritional therapy is a science evidence-based, integrative healthcare discipline which supports the health and well-being of the whole person by identifying the root cause of ill health rather than simply treating the symptoms.
What we eat has a profound effect on our health and well being. As a nutritional therapist, I recognise that the nutritional and biological make-up of each person is unique, therefore, every person is holistically treated as an individual with dietary advice tailored to your specific needs.
How do I work?
I work closely with clients to identify and address nutritional and other underlying imbalances that may be preventing you from enjoying optimum health. I will create a personalised, practical and achievable nutrition, supplemental and lifestyle programme that fits around your daily life and provide ongoing support to help keep you on track.
Please call or text me today on: 07795074207
Or click here to send me an email.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA (Psychology)
- Diploma Nutritional Therapy College of Naturopathic Medicine.
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Coeliac disease *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Eczema *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- Heart disease *
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Hyperthyroidism *
- Hypothyroidism *
- Iron deficiency anaemia *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Life stages
- Megaloblastic anaemia *
- Menopause *
- Migraine *
- Obesity *
- Osteoporosis *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Psoriasis *
- Rosacea *
- Schoolchildren and teenagers
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight gain
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
£75 for 90 minute consultation, whole body system & nutritional analysis, and diet plan plus supplement programme.
£55 for 1 hour nutrition consultation
£45 for 1 hour supplement only consultation
£35 for follow up consultation
New mums and mums with babies & toddlers
I understand that people are busy with work and children and find it difficult to schedule an appointment within normal working hours.
Therefore, I offer some evening, weekend and home visits and allow mums to visit my home clinic with their baby.
Please see my website for more information.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|