Rebecca Tucker PG Dip, MBANT
The Natural Healthcare Centre
9 Main Street
I’m passionate about empowering busy ladies to take charge of their health, by giving them the tools they need to succeed. I love to work with ladies who feel inspired to improve their health, but just need a little support and guidance on how to do it.
In this fast-paced world we live in, it's easy to forget to take care of our most important asset - ourselves! I use a compassionate, non-judgemental approach to help clients improve their relationship with food, because I know just how difficult that can be. I help make it easier, by supporting behaviour change and helping clients create new habits so that they can get to where they want to be; whether that's balancing their hormones, improving their energy and vitality, weight-loss or supporting a specific health concern.
I'm there for them, cheering them on along the way, because we all need someone in our corner to help us believe we can do this!
I offer personalised women’s nutrition and lifestyle advice that’s focused on identifying the root cause of any health concerns, rather than addressing the symptoms. There's no second guessing or following the latest fad, recommendations are always based on scientific evidence.
If you’d like to find out more, why not book a free 30 minute introductory call where we can discuss your health goals. I’ll be able to offer you practical advice based on your individual situation.
Training, qualifications & experience
Registered Nutritional Therapist holding a Postgraduate Diploma in Nutritional Therapy from Worcester University.
I am a Zest4Life Associate and Health Coach.
Member of the British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT).
Areas of nutrition I deal with
- Adults and elderly adults
- Anaemia *
- Balanced diet
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ME *
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Constipation *
- Crohn's disease *
- Diabetes *
- Diarrhoea *
- Digestive problems *
- Endometriosis *
- Fibromyalgia *
- Food allergy and food intolerance
- Healthy eating
- Healthy hair
- High blood pressure *
- High cholesterol *
- Irritable bowel syndrome *
- Migraine *
- Polycystic ovary syndrome *
- Pregnancy and preconception
- Premenstrual syndrome *
- Skin health and conditions *
- Thyroid problems *
- Tiredness *
- Weight management
- Women's nutrition
* If you have been diagnosed or suspect you may have one of the medical conditions starred above, you should consult your GP for advice, diagnosis and treatment and always inform your health professional before starting any alternative or additional therapies, treatments or making any major changes in your diet or exercise programme.
Eating a balanced diet is not just about good nutrition, it's also about changing behaviours. It's is a gradual process, and in the beginning you’ll need extra support to help you transition into your new lifestyle. For this reason I offer 12 week programmes so that you can start to see real results and be confident in continuing your healthy lifestyle.
Programmes typically involve the following elements and include weekly or fortnightly support to help you implement the recommendations.
- Initial personal consultation – 1.5 hours
- Follow up consultations – 45 minutes
- Mini progress review calls – 15 minutes
- In-depth health and lifestyle assessment to consider symptoms, medical history and dietary intake
- Personalised nutrition advice and supplementation plan based on your health goals
- Current medication and nutrient interaction evaluation if applicable
- Recommendations on clinical tests and interpretation
- Personal coaching to support new lifestyle and diet
- Email support
The programme is tailored to your individual needs, taking into consideration your daily routine, lifestyle and food preferences.
To find out more, why not book a FREE 30 minute, no obligation health assessment, where we can discuss your personal health goals.
Consultations are in person or via Skype and programmes. Please see my website for further information on prices.
Type of session
|Online nutrition support:||Yes|
|Telephone nutrition support:||Yes|
|Face to face nutrition:||Yes|
Evening appointments are available in the week to accommodate those who are unable to make daytime appointments.